Highlighted
Oct 24 2012
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 5870 posts

Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
147 replies 1228 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Granzella is going to be having an Halloween event this year, and are going to be releasing some limited time Witch outfits:

On a sandy beach in the evening which was decorated with wonderful starry sky, swim into the sea, as well as relaxing in the cottage sea, and wearing a costume "witch dress" of available for a limited time event, this event, excursion a starry sky things that you can participate in the attraction "Halloween Flight" to fly. We will be able to shoot herself wearing a cute costume even alone, can participate with friends, flying in the sky. Soar into the night sky and enjoy the fantastic views from the sky with a sense of exhilaration that cut the wind!

Get your limited Halloween items.  In this event, you can get three items + α surrounding Halloween can be. Item is available by walking on the beach or get to experience the flight by attraction, and receive a free or a store of "hot sandy beach just two of" personal space, the stage.

If you do not have a personal space you can get by with whom to invite to a friend.  

[Events] Overview Event period: October 24 to November 14, 2012 (Wed) (Wed) "Another sandy beach" PlayStation Home Lounge Venue:

(C) 2012 Granzella Inc. All rights reserved.

HalloweenWitchs.jpg

GranzellaWitchs.jpg

FlyingWitchs.jpg

RedWitch.jpg

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering where I got my source from, I got it from a Japanese website that Granzella tweeted early this morning: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201210/24023206.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 148 (1,228 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

That looks awesome. The costumes and what appear to be Loco items look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing and it looks like I'll be spending some money in Japan soon.

Message 2 of 148 (1,219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Sure does! Granzella always comes out with the best stuff. Woman Happy You're welcome, Joanna. I hope I was able to translate everything right. ^^;

Message 3 of 148 (1,200 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

You did a wonderful job. 

Message 4 of 148 (1,196 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Oct 24, 2012

::Reading OP:: uh huh...uh huh...uh h....wait.. FREE ?!?!

when is this suppose to start exactly, next week ? I'll likely need someone in the forum what has the space to invite me.

Message 5 of 148 (1,189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Aaww, thanks, Joanna. Woman Happy I was so nervous about posting it. It's my first time translating stuff that's coming to Japan Home.

Message 6 of 148 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I wonder if the brooms are loco items or if they are part of the event itself. Would be amazing if they are locomotion. 

Message 7 of 148 (1,177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 24, 2012

The event is suppose to start today, JJ. I'm unsure if the free item is going to be for people who have the Witch outfit or for everyone. When Home is back up, we'll find out.

Message 8 of 148 (1,175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 24, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

The event is suppose to start today, JJ. I'm unsure if the free item is going to be for people who have the Witch outfit or for everyone. When Home is back up, we'll find out.

These are the type of events that Granzella (and IREM) bring to Home. We can hope we'll see these here too. Obon is supposed to be here this month and that is a Granzella event.

Not sure if the costumes are holding up introduction here or not. One can hope they have this scheduled for North America as well. 

Message 9 of 148 (1,172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I wonder if the brooms are loco items or if they are part of the event itself. Would be amazing if they are locomotion. 

I haven't heard Japan announce about releasing the brooms as Locomotion items. I think it might be for the event only.

Message 10 of 148 (1,167 Views)
0 Likes