Sep 25 2013
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 12802 posts

Granzella Great Edo of Nippon's Underground Mononoke Race

[ Edited ]
33 replies 1308 views Edited Sep 25, 2013

*NOT SURE IF SOMEONE ALREADY POST IT*

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201309/25040643.html

● Kanazawa Institute of Technology and Guranzera is developed jointly by

Guranzera was opened from September 25, 2013 today, was co-produced with the Ishikawa Prefecture, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, the PlayStation Home Lounge "Oedo-underground Mononoke race". In Guranzera, and aims to turn out from the local game creators from its inception, launched a project team in conjunction with the Kanazawa Institute of Technology, I went to support production of the game. "Oedo-underground Mononoke race" becomes a work Guranzera and one group of students was developed jointly. It is leading establishment in Japan, but it is scheduled to open in the North America and Europe in October 2013.

■ About lounge "Oedo-underground Mononoke race" extract ※ release 

so you Kiro escape specter of underground coming to attack from behind from "cow demon!" Specter to come chasing while avoiding any obstacles from the "cow demon", it will aim at the goal and Nigekiri! I show the effect and get some on the course of the race Mononoke, a scroll, such as blue or green, such as advance while destroying obstacles and speed up. In addition, when you activate the "mystery" by collecting score items, and fires become invincible against all obstacles in addition to speed up a certain time the "mystery". The number of players, there is a battle up to 4 people and up to one person, can be selected from the difficulty of four "Beginner", "Intermediate", "Advanced" and "outrage" course. <Summary> 1 opening day: September 25, 2013 (Wednesday) after maintenance. lounge PlayStation Home ":. 2 name Oedo-underground Mononoke race " to enter from the hut in "tenement and Oedo and large shopping" ※ lounge I can.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1 of 34 (1,308 Views)
MVP Support
9186 posts

Re: Granzella Great Edo of Nippon's Underground Mononoke Race

Sep 25, 2013

Now that's awesome that Granzella has added a underground race in the Edo space and I'm going to try it out in October.

Message 2 of 34 (1,293 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Sep 25, 2013

So content is still being produced in Japan after September 17th.. alright whatever, Sony..**rolls eyes**

Game looks like Guitar Hero, btw.

Message 3 of 34 (1,262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Sep 25, 2013

That looks really cool! I wonder what rewards are attached to the game, if any.

Antonio Xul
Message 4 of 34 (1,249 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

3 points:

1. NA in October 2013 seems to good to be true. I'm sure "quality assurance" will ensure this space is delayed until Dec 2013, because a horror themed space for Halloween makes too much sense.

2. SCEJ never gave a specific date of when they were stopping updates, just "after September". It was a pretty open ended statement.

3. I did this in JP earlier. So far, the only reward is a pet of the spider oni chasing you and I got it from completing all the race difficulty levels in solo mode. I believe it's called an ushi-oni, hence the "cow demon" in that translation. It's pretty cool, just wish it was bigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushi-oni

I tried with and without the nekomata outfit, and wearing it seems to give you better handling while running and jumping, and a better and/or longer boost for dashing and flying, with special sparkle effects.

Message 5 of 34 (1,186 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Sep 25, 2013

YAYZ!!! I'll be looking forward to this mini-game for sure in October (somewhat appropriate for Halloween). And I'm sure, Anton, they'll be rewards on this game as well. *nod* Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 34 (1,175 Views)
Fender Bender
2279 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

I got a big spider companion after I briefly tried (and finished) single player races on each difficulty. I'm not sure if I got it based on pts., time or just completion. I'm also not sure about any other rewards for single...or multi-player.

Also, there is a free companion in the peakvox store.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 7 of 34 (1,156 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Sep 25, 2013
cool thanks for showing Al. and yes the content for J stops 'after' Septembef whenever that is.
If the nekomata helps maybe those mononoke ratings on items work such as the cyclops head and umbdella mask possibly.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 34 (1,104 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12802 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

3 points:

1. NA in October 2013 seems to good to be true. I'm sure "quality assurance" will ensure this space is delayed until Dec 2013, because a horror themed space for Halloween makes too much sense.

I'm not sure if its going to be release in October for Western guys... since its was Ctrl + V of a Japanese Gaming site. if they got that info from GZ themself. then they "aiming to be release in US and EU" don't expect anything from them soon. 

*also don't go too crazy like that last time*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 9 of 34 (1,087 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6533 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Message 10 of 34 (1,075 Views)