Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

Jul 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Butterfly_2000 wrote:

thank, I have read on part 5 it's help me a lot of info. Also how do you know it will sometimes coming out on august 2012 for other dig 3?

The was an email announcing the release schedule for the Museum from Kazuma Kujo and that North America is schedule for late August so it appears we have a bit of a wait yet to get it here in North America. 

Thankyou, and I'm pleased you found the guide helpful Smiley Happy

Also, not wishing to get our hopes up, but the Island Apt was released 3 or 4 weeks earlier than the announced date of release, so if we're lucky the same may happen with the museum...

...okay, now I got my hopes up Smiley Indifferent

Message 91 of 828 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 22, 2012

MrFirstPlayer wrote:

I have the newest set of tools snd my method of getting 3 fossils works everytime.

its Pick, Hammer, Shovel / continue / Pick, Hammer, Shovel / continue / Hammer until I get the 3rd fossil / quit /

Have fun!!

Thankyou for posting your combo, its always nice to give people several choices on how to dig, especially if they've bought the full set Smiley Happy

I am still looking for a combo that uses all 5 tools during the dig, if anyone finds one, please post and I'll add it to the guide with reference to you (I would try myself but I'm too fightened I'm going to fall off the platform, so thats where you guys come into it - I just write it up Woman LOL )

Message 92 of 828 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 22, 2012

I'm curious but has anyone gotten an extra large clod at the public dig site? It seems all my extra large clods are from the second site at the private garden dig area. 

I have two so far this go around and am waiting for the Mysterious Lady to assay them. 

Message 93 of 828 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'm curious but has anyone gotten an extra large clod at the public dig site? It seems all my extra large clods are from the second site at the private garden dig area. 

I have two so far this go around and am waiting for the Mysterious Lady to assay them. 

I am almost certain I have before, but I haven't received one since someone asked about it, so I really have no clue at this point. I've been watching to try to verify this.

Message 94 of 828 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes I have, I can guarentee you do get XL clods from the public site.

Since this question was asked I have been watching carefully and yesterday I got an XL clod from the public site which was the front legs.

Message 95 of 828 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes I have, I can guarentee you do get XL clods from the public site.

Since this question was asked I have been watching carefully and yesterday I got an XL clod from the public site which was the front legs.

Well that is good to know. To date I'm pretty sure I've only got my extra large from the second site. I'm loading my Joanna account on my second machine now and am hoping she gets lucky in getting another one.

Message 96 of 828 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Jul 22, 2012

When I found my last piece of the mammoth, I was fairly lucky in that I found two extra large clumps back to back.

Double Extra Large Clod

Message 97 of 828 (683 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 22, 2012

So are the rear legs definately in an "extra large clod" or can you get them in a large one? I have 3 extra large now that need to be assayed. 

Message 98 of 828 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

So are the rear legs definately in an "extra large clod" or can you get them in a large one? I have 3 extra large now that need to be assayed. 

The rear legs (and front legs) both come in XL clods, I've found the back legs atleast twice and both times they were XL so I assume they always will be. So far, I dont think I've found a fossil that comes in two different size clods so I guess the legs will always come in XL. If ever I find something different I'll make sure I post it.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Message 99 of 828 (645 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The rear legs (and front legs) both come in XL clods, I've found the back legs atleast twice and both times they were XL so I assume they always will be. So far, I dont think I've found a fossil that comes in two different size clods so I guess the legs will always come in XL. If ever I find something different I'll make sure I post it.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

I've gotten the Mammoth head in a large clod and one in a XL clod. From what I've observed, the small clod you have a chance of getting the smaller junk items (small sone, rusty can, etc) along with the leaf fossils. The medium clods can net you the medium junk items along with leaf and coral fossils. The large clods you have a chance of getting the large junk items along with ANY of the fossils the space has. The XL clods is guaranteed dino fossils.

Message 100 of 828 (633 Views)
0 Likes