I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Morning everyone!

Well I just got the alert that I've found all the fossils at the three dig sites but I still need 4 shellfish ones. I have no clue what to do now. I guess i need to hope for second fossil clods to finish.

Swiftopecten Swiftii  (2+) (M)

Vicarya Callosa Japonica  (2+) (M)

Turritella Fortilirata (2+) (M)

Cyrenidae (2) (M) (2+) (M)

Got my Elk Antler and the last two Anomalocaris Fragments. So frustrating when it comes to the Shellfish. I'll try and get a pic up of the alert later today when I get back Home.

You got all the fossils O.O, you must be dingging everyday Jo Smiley Tongue. But, I think more fossils will be coming soon.

It's been said that they have no plans of adding more in the near future. They said maybe way later, but it takes time to do the research and work to create these fossils. And they seem to be more busy working on other projects, so it sounded they really didn't want to touch on this subject.

Message 541 of 828 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Paid site is a ripoff it, keeps giving me the same heads or bodies...I only have 1 piece of Elk and 3 of Mammoth and I have tried digging at night,but I have only been at it about a month. I get better stuff at the free and secret sites.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 542 of 828 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3192 posts

Oct 4, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
Paid site is a ripoff it, keeps giving me the same heads or bodies...I only have 1 piece of Elk and 3 of Mammoth and I have tried digging at night,but I have only been at it about a month. I get better stuff at the free and secret sites.

The elk and mammoth cannot be found at the paid site.

Message 543 of 828 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Ok thanks CK!

Got 5 fossils today.,,,must have lucked out!

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 544 of 828 (272 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2533 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Talk about adamant refusal. The last, like, three days have been complete busts. All I want is that last T-Rex piece... once I get it and the Mammoth Chest, I should be done with XLs...

Hopefully within the next 5 days, too... I'm gonna need to recharge my GZ tickets...

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 545 of 828 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Oct 6, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
Talk about adamant refusal. The last, like, three days have been complete busts. All I want is that last T-Rex piece... once I get it and the Mammoth Chest, I should be done with XLs...

Hopefully within the next 5 days, too... I'm gonna need to recharge my GZ tickets...

I've had the same problem, nothing new since the girl left. I'm one short on the T Rex as well, i so want to find it so I dont have to think about the XL clods anymore. The Anomolacris ones are very elusive as well, I only have one of those and that was from a 2-in-1 fossil from the girl last time she was here. After that, just the shellfish to find...

Message 546 of 828 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2533 posts

Oct 7, 2012
REALLY hate the girl. Doesn't help that she acts like a total.... you know, I'm not going to say that. Lets just say I can't STAND her when you get multiples. Particularly when its all of them. And no 2 in 1s.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 547 of 828 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I didn't get a single 2-in-1 either, and only one new fossil. It was the last piece to my tyrannosaurus, but it's the only fossil I've gotten over the last three days.

This is going to take forever.
Message 548 of 828 (173 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I'm doing my assaying now. I have 100 clods saved up. I can only get the ones I need with second fossil finds. I need 4 shellfish. I hope it's not a total bust but I know long term I'll get them. It's just frustrating and a lot of work to get the clods together. It does make a collection special when done if it's not too easy to do.

I'm not digging at the pay site anymore. I don't think that in anyway improves your second fossil clod chances. If anyone knows differently let us know.

I'll get back later and let you all know how I did. Smiley Happy

Message 549 of 828 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I finally managed to finish all my dino's, my last one being the front legs and neck of the T Rex,  yay  Smiley Happy

After a very poor week of finding nothing, I managed to find the T Rex bone, and the girl gave me a 2-in-1 fossil for another part of the Anomolacris fossil as well, so quite pleased finding 2 new fossils this late on. Its nice to know I'm finished with the XL clods now, just Ls and Ms left now.

Here is a pic of my T Rex at my Dino Theme Park.

dino1.jpg

dino2.jpg

dino3.jpg

Message 550 of 828 (136 Views)