Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

Jul 8, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Mermaid not only did you knock this one out the park, it was a grandslam, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, game 7, world series caliber post. KUDO's...^ High 5's, Conffetti and balloons, and oh before I forget....

KANYE_WEST_ANIM.png

Kanye West just called and said he, "was gonna let me finish...but this is the greatest thread of all time". !

Thankyou very much, its very kind of you to say Smiley Happy

I enjoyed writing it up, I really love the Island and i think the Island probably satisfies some of my OCD pineing I have for Lost! Smiley Tongue 

Message 41 of 828 (788 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 8, 2012

You are very very much welcome, this is very well done..and also thanks to every who contributed

Message 42 of 828 (777 Views)
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Thanks for posting all the fossils you can get! Now I can make a checklist of the ones that I need.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 43 of 828 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Yes  I'm sure your right. I'm not very good with written Japanese.

Before people get all excited about this game. Maybe you should point out the overall costs this little project is going to be. To-date this little adventure in JP Home has cost me over $140.00. Making this the most expensive game in Home. I'm not sure people here will be so willing to go that far with this..

As I pointed out here; http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/The-Granzella-fossil-game-A-warning-...

nagon111 do you speak Japanese? If you do I would be very happy to let you translate what I missed.

I did learn 5 years of Japanese, but I'm no where near of mastering it. You should talk to the other guy that sometimes post here. I haven't met him personally, but heard throught a Japanese friend that he speaks and understands Japanese like a native. 

Message 44 of 828 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

For information, I have updated the guide to now include a full picture of Rhamphorhynchus Fossils.

This now completes full pictures of all of the Wave 1 fossils available.

Below is the edited bit that I have put into the guide.

Fossils Rhamphorhynchus2.jpg

(pic courtesy of CMCSAVAGE)

1.     Rhamphorhynchus Fragment III  (3)

2.     Rhamphorhynchus Fragment IV  (3)

3.     Rhamphorhynchus Fragment I  (3)

4.     Rhamphorhynchus Fragment II  (3)

Message 45 of 828 (702 Views)
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Jul 11, 2012

I'm sure there is someone further along than I am, but I found the front legs today. Now I wait for the head and torso pieces.

Granzella Mammoth

Message 46 of 828 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jul 11, 2012

from the angle that the small rock's picture was taken, it does look similar to the coral piece in the lower right cornerof the display. but if you rotate the small rock, the differences will become more obvious. plus, if you place them side by side, the small rock is smaller that the coral piece.

Message 47 of 828 (642 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

SirNinjaBoy wrote:

Great guide! Does anyone know of a digging method that allows you 3

successful digs with only 2-3 of legendary tools purchased?  Cat LOL

Tarazuma above mentioned she used Pickaxe, Chisel, Shovel x 3 to get three fossils.

I'm not too sure what a chisel is, I'm guessing the hammer and stake, but I havent tried so cant definitely confirm that, but you may wish to try. It will be nice to only have to purchase 3 of the Legendary tools, however, you would miss out on the extra rarity bonuses you would get for owning all 5.

Good luck though, and hope it works    Smiley Happy

yup. pickaxe, hammer and stake and shovel will get you 3 fossils per dig site. ive been doing it for a while now. Smiley Happy

also, great thread, Mermaid. first thread ive bookmarked in what seems like forever.

Message 48 of 828 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Just wait until you find one of these– a Triceratops! This was taken at the new private beach space in Japan.

Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 828 (623 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Does anyone have a video of the museum? I would love to see a full video of the museum other than the one Granzella posted on Youtube. Also do you have to purchase the fossil displays, or do they come with the museum?

Message 50 of 828 (603 Views)
0 Likes