Reply
Nov 12 2012
By: Joanna_Dark_ PlayStation MVP 29264 posts
Offline

Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

[ Edited ]
39 replies 580 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

I don't see the Tea House in North America so that might have to wait until next week. 

 

Full worldwide content update posted here at ypsh. http://t.co/nrdce5Oi

 

 

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 7.43.22 AM.png

 

 

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 7.58.35 AM.png

 

 

 

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 7.58.00 AM.png

Message 1 of 40 (580 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4055 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

mind=blown

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 40 (566 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
2909 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

Ok so if Rollerbaldes and Rollerskates are coming...I will be very happy because i have had too many ppl ask me and i just didn't have the answer lol I shall buy them...but we need a Roller Derby Game Smiley LOL

 photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 3 of 40 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/27/2010
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

Hi,Hi Joanna! Its Rob, And Woot! for the Granzella items coming. I know when i was saying something about the stuff from JP arriving at the GamerIndepthClub (host). everyone was bumbed it wasnt here last week but, I know alot where waiting for this stuff .HeHeHe! Roller Derby anyone. slip those skates on lets get to it! LOL well, If I don't see you this week or next HAPPY THANKSGIVING  EVERYONE!

 

Message 4 of 40 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

I believe Japan Home, is getting the same yukatas this week.

Which will be a first; where NA, EU, and JP get the same thing from Granzella.

 

It'll be a good week though.

 

Message 5 of 40 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

Do these yukata's do anything?

 

I thought I read somewhere that something happens when theyre in moonlight, or did I dream it Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 40 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

Zeelot wrote:

Ok so if Rollerbaldes and Rollerskates are coming...I will be very happy because i have had too many ppl ask me and i just didn't have the answer lol I shall buy them...but we need a Roller Derby Game Smiley LOL


I'm very please it looks like we're getting the rollerskates this week, I've been looking forward to them since I heard about them. Not too sure the differnce between the roller skates and inline skates but do like the look of the white roller ones.

Message 7 of 40 (455 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Zeelot wrote:

Ok so if Rollerbaldes and Rollerskates are coming...I will be very happy because i have had too many ppl ask me and i just didn't have the answer lol I shall buy them...but we need a Roller Derby Game Smiley LOL


I'm very please it looks like we're getting the rollerskates this week, I've been looking forward to them since I heard about them. Not too sure the differnce between the roller skates and inline skates but do like the look of the white roller ones.


I love the white ones too. I know I'm getting those for Joanna. I'll probably get another color for Claire. I don't care for the inlines either and I do believe they are more money. 

 

Not sure how the bunny skates work in the video? Are there skates we can wear with any shoes. I'm a bit confused on that. 

 

I also love the outfit the girl is wearing in the video and wonder if we have those. I have to look see cause I don't remember our getting those here. 

Message 8 of 40 (453 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4570 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012
The inlines have a 5 star rating for speed while the skates have a 4 star rating.
Message 9 of 40 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Zeelot wrote:

Ok so if Rollerbaldes and Rollerskates are coming...I will be very happy because i have had too many ppl ask me and i just didn't have the answer lol I shall buy them...but we need a Roller Derby Game Smiley LOL


I'm very please it looks like we're getting the rollerskates this week, I've been looking forward to them since I heard about them. Not too sure the differnce between the roller skates and inline skates but do like the look of the white roller ones.


I love the white ones too. I know I'm getting those for Joanna. I'll probably get another color for Claire. I don't care for the inlines either and I do believe they are more money. 

 

Not sure how the bunny skates work in the video? Are there skates we can wear with any shoes. I'm a bit confused on that. 

 

I also love the outfit the girl is wearing in the video and wonder if we have those. I have to look see cause I don't remember our getting those here. 


I was wondering the same, I've not been to the EU to see whats included with the skates, I was just assuming it was another option of having boots attached or not.

 

Oh, and I like the outfit the girls wearing as well, so will also be keeping a close eye out for that.

Message 10 of 40 (437 Views)
0 Likes