Reply
Jan 15 2013
By: Joanna_Dark_ Shinra Executive 29271 posts
Offline

Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

[ Edited ]
22 replies 601 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Looks like the wait for those who want these is over. I know I want them. 

 

From Twitter
Granzella Inc. @granzella_Inc  #PlayStationHome "Dreamy Beds" have just fixed! They’ll be coming to NA this week! Thank you for waiting Smiley Happy http://t.co/6O5ZqSrw

 

Smiley Happy

 

 

The beds come with numerous rewards. There is a tutorial for the beds here on the EU Forum translated by Legendary_Vicki

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Granzella-Dreamy-Beds-Tutorial/td-p/...

 

Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 7.16.24 AM.png

Message 1 of 23 (601 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
558 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

They look cool and all. But I think this is going to encourage some bad behavior and some users will post up some really racey pics on here. It happened when those Granzella beach mats were released.

Message 2 of 23 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

hmm funny but the that is not how the stuff has been working iv got random stuff that is not in that Order oh well here is a pic of the stuff em some stuff.jpgface.JPG

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 3 of 23 (563 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

hmm funny but the that is not how the stuff has been working iv got random stuff that is not in that Order oh well here is a pic of the stuff em some stuff.jpgface.JPG


Those are too cute.

 

Message 4 of 23 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

In case anyone is wondering, the New Year rewards are still going to be available to get. They are not a limited time items. We're not going to be missing out on them. Cat Happy

 

NewYearRewardsBeds.png

 

(Source: http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/japan-home-discussion-thread.1455/page-211)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 23 (484 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

Beds in Home? Bow chicka wow wow

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 23 (481 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Beds in Home? Bow chicka wow wow


Lol, my thoughts exactly. Woman Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 23 (474 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Beds in Home? Bow chicka wow wow


Lol, my thoughts exactly. Woman Wink


Smiley Embarassed Well, just make sure the trojans are on....aye nevermind Smiley Frustrated

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 23 (471 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

Jan 15, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Beds in Home? Bow chicka wow wow


Lol, my thoughts exactly. Woman Wink


Smiley Embarassed Well, just make sure the trojans are on....aye nevermind Smiley Frustrated


I hid all the trojans. Cat LOL

Message 9 of 23 (467 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Granzella Dreamy Beds – January 16th North America

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Beds in Home? Bow chicka wow wow


Lol, my thoughts exactly. Woman Wink


Smiley Embarassed Well, just make sure the trojans are on....aye nevermind Smiley Frustrated


I hid all the trojans. Cat LOL


Magnums then Smiley Embarassed We could have a balloon party with the extras afterwards Smiley Tongue

 

I mean um....what is this I dont even

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 10 of 23 (463 Views)