Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Re: Granzella Dreamy Bed Rewards

Jan 19, 2013

this morning I got the hat but no pillow does this mean i'll get the pillow tomorow or tomorow i'll get the compagnion and the day after the pillow ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 67 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

this morning I got the hat but no pillow does this mean i'll get the pillow tomorow or tomorow i'll get the compagnion and the day after the pillow ?

If I'm not mistaken you can only get one reward from the beds each day be it owner or visitor. I'm hoping the pillow will be tomorrow. I love my pillows when I sleep. 

Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 67 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Jan 19, 2013

yea but I think tomorow i'll get the compagnion cause someone told me you get the new year rewards first and then you get the days rewards but I don't get how people got the pillow and the hat at the same time 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 67 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

OK... Found a serious problem with the Falcon companion, each time I try and use it now, it freezes my PS3!!!!   I thought it was a fluke the first time, but its done it three times in a row now.

So far I've had no issues with mine and I've used it at least a couple times. 

I tested it out, and so far it doesn't freeze when I use it in a public space, but it does freeze my system every time I use it in a personal space with dream bed in it, including a friends place (Playa's Glittering Sands).

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 44 of 67 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Thanks for this list, Stardust. It'll make it much less frustrating to figure out when to get each reward, which bed to get it in, and with whom to sleep... Smiley Surprised (never thought I'd be typing those words in a PS forum).

Well-earned kudo given Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 67 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

OK... Found a serious problem with the Falcon companion, each time I try and use it now, it freezes my PS3!!!!   I thought it was a fluke the first time, but its done it three times in a row now.

So far I've had no issues with mine and I've used it at least a couple times. 

I tested it out, and so far it doesn't freeze when I use it in a public space, but it does freeze my system every time I use it in a personal space with dream bed in it, including a friends place (Playa's Glittering Sands).

I've only used it at my Glittering Sands personal space and I have the iron bed in that location. 

Message 46 of 67 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Well what do you think might be causing the system to freeze under those circumstances?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 47 of 67 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Well what do you think might be causing the system to freeze under those circumstances?

I have no idea. I think that item did have an issue in other regions. Who's to say what causes anything to happen in Home. It's so unpredictable.

Message 48 of 67 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 20, 2013

My Falcon randomly causes my PS3 to freeze in certain spaces.

I'm now have 4 rewards as the owner of the GZ beds:

-Day 1:  Plain Body Pillow & Lucky Mount Fiji Hat

-Day 2:  Lucky Eggplant Stuffed Doll

-Day 3:  Lucky Falcon

I think that earning two rewards on day 1 had something to do with the reset time of the daily clock.

I just noticed that I have 2 extra bed poses using the body pillow.

Message 49 of 67 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Could someone help me get the toothbrsh and cup and eggplant rewards? Thanks. 

Message 50 of 67 (558 Views)
0 Likes