Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

Re: Granzella Dreamy Bed Rewards

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Has someone tried it after midnight in their time zone and got a new reward?

It seems the bed might have some minor issues with some people and doesn't give out rewards on some days. And the hawk companion for some people freezes.

Yes, I tried after midnight in my TZ and no change.  I also tried after midnight GMT (7pm EST) and no chnage.  Also tried the TZ trick that works with other GZ activities and didn't work.  I'm thinking it might be on a 24 hr clock like trap-o-matic Or there is a problem with it.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 31 of 67 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Something isn't working right for me. I had gotten the Hat & Pillow rewards yesterday, but I got nothing this morning. I'll try to contact GZ later on to see if they have any suggestions.

Message 32 of 67 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Pay did you switch the type of bed? I tried yesterday and switched beds today to get my second reward. I got no pillows and am quite confused by this thing. Everyone just check a different bed every day lol we'll figure this thing out Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 33 of 67 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I put all three beds in my harbor studio. Will make it easier to try each one on a daily basis. 

Message 34 of 67 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Pay did you switch the type of bed? I tried yesterday and switched beds today to get my second reward. I got no pillows and am quite confused by this thing. Everyone just check a different bed every day lol we'll figure this thing out Smiley Tongue

Hi smokingpistol.

Yes I tried all 3 beds multiple times earlier, but got nothing. I'll have to try it again tomorrow, when Home comes back online.

Message 35 of 67 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I'm curious about the "body pillow". There is a menu option in the emotes to be able to use it but it's grayed out. I don't see it for sale and I'm curious if this is a reward you have to get first before you can use it.

I see pillow in the list of rewards and wonder if that is it?

Message 36 of 67 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'm curious about the "body pillow". There is a menu option in the emotes to be able to use it but it's grayed out. I don't see it for sale and I'm curious if this is a reward you have to get first before you can use it.

I see pillow in the list of rewards and wonder if that is it?

I've used that option on Hazu's bed, it just shows you on your side hugging a large body pillow, but like you, mine shows it grayed out as well.

As for rewards, I can't make any sense out of it.  I only got an owner reward (Falcon) but it won't give me today's visitor reward.  I tried all three of the beds that my friend has.  

So far all my visitors have gotten the Pitcher reward from the brass bed... Except my friend from Japan got a heart pillow from my Chic bed....  Sure would be nice if someone posted the exact conditions and times when rewards can be gotten.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 37 of 67 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

Jan 19, 2013

OK... Found a serious problem with the Falcon companion, each time I try and use it now, it freezes my PS3!!!!   I thought it was a fluke the first time, but its done it three times in a row now.

"Like it never happened"

Message 38 of 67 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

OK so lets see.... There doesn't seem to be a predictable patern on when I can get a reward, and the Falcon companion causes my system to freeze.... There's a lot to be disappointed in regarding Home these days.  *sigh*

"Like it never happened"

Message 39 of 67 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

OK... Found a serious problem with the Falcon companion, each time I try and use it now, it freezes my PS3!!!!   I thought it was a fluke the first time, but its done it three times in a row now.

So far I've had no issues with mine and I've used it at least a couple times. 

Message 40 of 67 (434 Views)
0 Likes