Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: Granzella Dreamy Bed Rewards

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Do we need two people to unlock the rewards btw or can owner hop right in for them?

Owners can sleep by themselves on their own beds, but if your a guest of someone elses, you need the owner of the bed to sleep with you.

Message 21 of 67 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Thank you kindly nagon111 Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 22 of 67 (740 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

sam_reynoldsUS wrote:
Try and think of this as less of a daily cycle, the rewards are given out in order regardless if you miss a day etc and you can only get one per day.

Since you guys got this after the new year, the candle should be your seventh reward KT. (That is if unless you decide to get the guest only eggplant out the out the way.)

What does GZ Dream Beds constitute as a new day?  Most things in home are tied to Sony's server clock, so a new day would start at midnight GMT or 4pm PST.  Some are based exactly 24 hours after you used it, like LKWD Trap-o-matic.  However GZ's public space activities are based on the Time Zone of each users's PS3, and not the server clock.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 23 of 67 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 17, 2013

It's a twenty-four hour period. I'm not sure when it resets, but it may be JST (UTC +9) since a few of the early birds unlocked two rewards.

Possibly 10am EST? When someone knows for sure, I'll update the thread.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 24 of 67 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Jan 17, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

sam_reynoldsUS wrote:
Try and think of this as less of a daily cycle, the rewards are given out in order regardless if you miss a day etc and you can only get one per day.

Since you guys got this after the new year, the candle should be your seventh reward KT. (That is if unless you decide to get the guest only eggplant out the out the way.)

What does GZ Dream Beds constitute as a new day?  Most things in home are tied to Sony's server clock, so a new day would start at midnight GMT or 4pm PST.  Some are based exactly 24 hours after you used it, like LKWD Trap-o-matic.  However GZ's public space activities are based on the Time Zone of each users's PS3, and not the server clock.

Judging by the post in this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/I-m-giving-Granzella-Bed-tours-today/td-p/39...

It seems the bed is using the JP time, so if that can be confimred then it determines a new day at 7am PST/ 10am EST.

Message 25 of 67 (727 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Yesterday I got the Mt. Fuji hat today I got the Lucky Falcon. Im not experiencing any issues with him freezing either Smiley Happy yay!
Support Forums
Message 26 of 67 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Yesterday I got the Mt. Fuji hat today I got the Lucky Falcon. Im not experiencing any issues with him freezing either Smiley Happy yay!

The Falcon is pretty neat. I like the animations and a pretty nice reward giving the beds more value to say the least. 

Message 27 of 67 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

Jan 17, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

sam_reynoldsUS wrote:

Judging by the post in this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/I-m-giving-Granzella-Bed-tours-today/td-p/39...

It seems the bed is using the JP time, so if that can be confimred then it determines a new day at 7am PST/ 10am EST.

Well it's now Friday morning in Japan, and it didn't give any new owner or visitor rewards on any of the beds.  I'll try changing my TZ to Tokyo and see if that does anything.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 28 of 67 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I though that 10AM was the reset time (EST) but it appears it wasn't. I got the falcon before 10 AM this morning. 

Message 29 of 67 (670 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Has someone tried it after midnight in their time zone and got a new reward?

It seems the bed might have some minor issues with some people and doesn't give out rewards on some days. And the hawk companion for some people freezes.

Message 30 of 67 (659 Views)
0 Likes