Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 12, 2013
Cool i will catch up with you there one day soon. Going to be monday before i have time to sign back in at all tho.
Message 81 of 97 (624 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

Oct 12, 2013

That's fine. Just contact me when you're ready. BTW, you might have better luck sending it to "Midnight" instead of "Midknight". LOL. See you soon.

Message 82 of 97 (603 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 20, 2013
P.S: I know but not everyone feels the same way you do.
Message 83 of 97 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Would anyone happen to have a list of what you need to own to receive these items?

Message 84 of 97 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 9, 2013

TooSweetBlond wrote:

Would anyone happen to have a list of what you need to own to receive these items?

When you open the Customer Center, Granzella gives a list of the qualifying items.

Posted Image

Message 85 of 97 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I really hope they continue to update this. I would really love a wingless, tailess version of the Imp costume that can be used with the succubus wings, and maybe even the EU version of the Sexy Witch and Wizard costumes. I wonder if contacting them would make a difference?

Club: Nachtmere
Message 86 of 97 (294 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Thank you. for the information.. but the list that comes up for me is what you get .. not what you need to get.. hmmm it is a hit and miss kinda things...like.. what do i need for the pile of gold bars.. i am just asking.. lol.. thanks again

Message 87 of 97 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Dec 10, 2013

TooSweetBlond wrote:

Thank you. for the information.. but the list that comes up for me is what you get .. not what you need to get.. hmmm it is a hit and miss kinda things...like.. what do i need for the pile of gold bars.. i am just asking.. lol.. thanks again

I've found it a bit confusing as well and still not sure what all of them are for.

For the gold bars, I do have that, but I believe they are given to those that got the single gold bar reward by swimming to the (now closed off) bottom of the cave at the Southern Island for the New Year reward. I'm sure I read somewhere that Japan complained that the single bar was too small so Granzella made the pile of gold bars as a replacement.

The one I would really like is the white sword, but that was only given to those that bought the sword for the Edo event before it was removed due to errors, and never actually got released here. I did try inspect purchasing it from a friend in the UK but it came up as unavailable, so guessing the white sword will remain very rare and unobtainable, especially here.

Message 88 of 97 (225 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 10, 2013

thank you.. I was told about being able to swim outside of the fenced off area.. that it was real nice down there.. wish it will reopen.. hint hint hint.... lol... maybe i need to start a new thread.. lol.. thanks all for your help

Message 89 of 97 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Your welcome Smiley Happy

I used to really like the underwater swimming area on the Island, and I tweeted Granzella a while ago asking if they would reopen it but they said it was closed due to slowing down the loading and there was no plans to open it Smiley Sad

But there's no harm in requesting it, they may change their mind and find a way to open it again if more people ask.
Message 90 of 97 (191 Views)