i hope they sell us the bunny outfits if so

Message 11 of 97 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Well the sword I received was probably for option number 1. "A loosed waist sword" which is probably what all sword owners got just a further out version of their sword. @Tarazuma did you get the "Famous Sword - Drying Pool" at all?

Also question: If I say bought an item today am I still eligible for support desk items? Like if I bought the Halberd today would I get a wall hanging one?

You should, I was able to do that in JP at the Neon customer service center. I'm about to try right now. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 97 (841 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I haven't been to the one in Japan for awhile but I don't buy much there anymore so even if they have new items I might not qualify. It could be worth a trip though.

Message 13 of 97 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Well the sword I received was probably for option number 1. "A loosed waist sword" which is probably what all sword owners got just a further out version of their sword. @Tarazuma did you get the "Famous Sword - Drying Pool" at all?

I didn't get that sword, I just got different versions of the 3 swords I bought which were "sword of unknown origin", Sujin-kiri Kanemitsu, and Dotanuki.

Message 14 of 97 (743 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I'm curious to try this when I get home from work as I have a crap ton of Granzella items.  

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 15 of 97 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I got a few things from this actually, so awesome, Granzella!

And to anyone who knows me, I enjoy Granzella's embroidered jackets. Glad they're giving away gold and silver in the original jacket versions. (awarded those today)

Message 16 of 97 (723 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Cool thank you Tarazuma. I was wondering if someone could make a guide as to what items reward which. I have the male sunhat collection but didnt receive an updated one. Did you get a female? Also, the sardine seller items and wall hangings interest me Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 17 of 97 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 2, 2013

so anyways for number 17 famous sword drying pole as an apology for issues with demon cutter yoritmitsu sword

that demon cutter sword never sell at ps home NA and it sell only EU and fine out it hast a problem later that means no one will get famous sword drying pole

so this tell me it just copy and paste for Granzella Plaza in Twilight at EU home... that just wow

Message 18 of 97 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2013

These are not rewards per say,

Some are variations of the items that we already bought and some are apology gifts and not everyone will receive these.  For instance, the sword is a variation that you can wear that sits further from the body.  This is so if you wear a wider kimono the sword is not burried in your outfit, same with the hair pieces that sit a bit further for bigger hairstyles.

Now, if you have not bought any of these items you will not get the variations of them, I just wanted to clarify so that people dont start screaming foul play or start messaging Gz about items they didnt get.  

Message 19 of 97 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Oct 2, 2013
I only received one item. Beautiful eyes.
Message 20 of 97 (681 Views)
0 Likes