Reply
Feb 15 2013
By: ITCOB1 Fender Bender 2760 posts
Offline

Granzella Cake Reward

[ Edited ]
30 replies 575 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Has anyone been able to receive this reward from the City of Flowers Penthouse since the update?? My apartment sparkles disappeared.

Posted Image

 
Message 1 of 31 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
Has anyone been able to receive this reward from the City of Flowers Penthouse since the update?? My apartment sparkles disappeared.

Nope--not in NA. It works fine in all other regions though.....imagine that. There is also a cool wooden chair item that is free in the GZ hideaway space store in EU. The store didn't even work in that space when I checked in NA yesterday.



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 2 of 31 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4495 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

There is also a cool wooden chair item that is free in the GZ hideaway space store in EU. The store didn't even work in that space when I checked in NA yesterday.


Did you check the public Hideaway store?  Maybe the chair is in it?

 

As for the cake reward, is it any surprise to anyone that no one from Sony or Granzella has responded to this issue?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 31 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

There is also a cool wooden chair item that is free in the GZ hideaway space store in EU. The store didn't even work in that space when I checked in NA yesterday.


Did you check the public Hideaway store?  Maybe the chair is in it?

 

As for the cake reward, is it any surprise to anyone that no one from Sony or Granzella has responded to this issue?


No I didn't check there for that chair. I figured it was one of those items that would only be available in the personal space, but it might be worth a look now that you mention it.



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 4 of 31 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013
I'm surprised its not fixed yet although Granzella did tweet that they were aware of this issue.

From Granzella:
"Thank you for the information. We'll report it to SCEA and ask them to fix it."

Joystick_Warrior is also aware of this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed by next week.
Message 5 of 31 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2760 posts
 

Re: Granzella Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013
What is strange is that in the past after getting the reward picture but NO cake reward, the sparkles always reappeared to try again when I returned to the space. They seem to be permanently gone now.
Posted Image

 
Message 6 of 31 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

There is also a cool wooden chair item that is free in the GZ hideaway space store in EU. The store didn't even work in that space when I checked in NA yesterday.


Did you check the public Hideaway store?  Maybe the chair is in it?

 

As for the cake reward, is it any surprise to anyone that no one from Sony or Granzella has responded to this issue?


No I didn't check there for that chair. I figured it was one of those items that would only be available in the personal space, but it might be worth a look now that you mention it.


Just to follow up on that chair item--it's not in the public space store and the store in the personal space still doesn't work for me in NA. Maybe it will show whenever NA team gets around to fixing Granzella issues.



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 7 of 31 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/16/2000
Offline
16264 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013
I got 2 things from the store in the space under the free tab, and the cake as we all know hasnt popped yet.

Message 8 of 31 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Granzell Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013

harley7 wrote:
I got 2 things from the store in the space under the free tab, and the cake as we all know hasnt popped yet.

I added something about another free item in EU GZ hideaway space store in my first reply. I can't access the store in that space in NA and don't know if anyone else can or not. 



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 9 of 31 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Granzella Cake Reward

Feb 15, 2013


ITCOB1 wrote:

Has anyone been able to receive this reward from the City of Flowers Penthouse since the update?? My apartment sparkles disappeared.


Yes I noticed that yesterday too, the sparkles that were behind the door of the Penthouse Apt where you would normally input the code is GONE!  So now its no cakes and no sparkles

Message 10 of 31 (369 Views)
0 Likes