Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I want the teahouse WAY more then the burger place, even though I also really  want this too.

But the real important thing is we are FINALLY getting a synchronized release with EU since the flight attendant outfits. Now all you NA Granzella fans, and people who just want a restaurant, open up those wallets and lets show them where the real money is so they keep this up!

I STILL WANT MY TEAHOUSE THOUGH! Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 63 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Nov 19, 2012
This is cool... can only hope it won't cost a whole lot though (hahahahaha, yeah right), considering that, among other things, I still need to regenerate my GZ tickets.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 12 of 63 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 19, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
This is cool... can only hope it won't cost a whole lot though (hahahahaha, yeah right), considering that, among other things, I still need to regenerate my GZ tickets.

The apartment will probably be 6.99. It's 700 yen in Japan. They have an introductory price there of 500 Yen but none of those promotions ever seem to show up in North America.

Message 13 of 63 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Bleh... thats lame. Between Tickets, Skates, and I probably would want the burger shop furniture bundle, and Christmas shopping.... Yep, I'm gonna be behind for a WHILE. >_<

Message 14 of 63 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Idk, wasn't the fossil apt 5.99 here while being 700 in JP? I honestly don't pay attention to prices when buying from GZ, but I remember thinking some of the apts were lower priced then they were in JP. So this might only be 5.99 also.

Wave I'd suggest not getting the tickets unless you aren't finished with the dinosaurs, it's a waste otherwise.

I bought 3 sets, and considering how messed up the system is with the shellfish fossils and such, I'm never buying any more since it doesn't help.

Message 15 of 63 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I'm still missing something from the paid site, though. As well as one mammoth piece and about half the elk, but I haven't been digging for like the past 3 weeks because, well, no tickets.

Even if the tickets are set aside, theres still the matter of the skates. Not to mention how much the extra furniture bundles for the burger shop would cost. Christmas shopping is whats really holding me back, though.

Message 16 of 63 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 19, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
I'm still missing something from the paid site, though. As well as one mammoth piece and about half the elk, but I haven't been digging for like the past 3 weeks because, well, no tickets.

Even if the tickets are set aside, theres still the matter of the skates. Not to mention how much the extra furniture bundles for the burger shop would cost. Christmas shopping is whats really holding me back, though.

You can get what you need by digging site 1 and 2 and trying for 2nd fossil finds. Second fossils finds are supposed to give you a new one that you haven't received yet.

Message 17 of 63 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Glad I held off getting this in JP. I'm going to turn mine into a Amsterdam Cafe. ( I don't need to need to explain do I? ).

I told you'd I'd feel funny sitting in your window all day long and that red lights hurt my eyes.

Message 18 of 63 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

What is neat about this apartment is that you can adjust for the time of day and the interior light settings both inside and on the deck are adjustable as well. I'm just curious what CMC is going to be serving at the counter.

Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 63 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

What is neat about this apartment is that you can adjust for the time of day and the interior light settings both inside and ont he deck are adjustable as well. I'm just curious what CMC is going to be serving at the counter.

Smiley Happy

Her brownies are delicious, but they just seem to make me more hungry and giggle alot.

Message 20 of 63 (176 Views)