I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Re: Granzella Bon Festival

Nov 5, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

Seems like there won't be a "Bon Festival" event for NA.

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc

Not a Bon Odori event but an event using the same event space most probably which is where they will introduce the tea items in rewards for the impending release of the tea house personal space. 😍 It may be late bit it's coming never the less! 😃

Ah, now that makes sense. And yeah, better late than never.

Message 11 of 19 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Paystation_3 wrote:

Are you saying EU are getting it and we're not, or its not coming to either of us?

Message 12 of 19 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

Are you saying EU are getting it and we're not, or its not coming to either of us?

They replied to two people and it seems like it won't be coming to EU or NA (look at the reply to AngelHorrors). I only mentioned NA because this is the US forum.
Message 13 of 19 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Paystation_3 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

They replied to two people and it seems like it won't be coming to EU or NA (look at the reply to AngelHorrors). I only mentioned NA because this is the US forum.

Thankyou. The reason I asked if EU were getting it was because they seem to be prioritized over us, and was wondering if that applied with this event as well, so am pleased to know its not just that we're not being included for whatever reason.

Message 14 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Well that blows. There goes the ONE thing left in Home I was anticipating anxiously. Sigh.
Support Forums
Message 15 of 19 (128 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 5, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Well that blows. There goes the ONE thing left in Home I was anticipating anxiously. Sigh.

Well it was pretty nice for those of us who attended the Japan event. It does appear they are going to have some type of event and Steve seems to suggest it may be in the same lounge.

Let's hope we get to see lots of Granzella events on a worldwide basis. We can hope at least becaue I personally think both IREM and Granzella are special when it comes to hosting them.

We'll have to wait and see. 

Message 16 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I am not surprised by any of this. Looking at what just happened, none of their holiday events will ever make it to these shores. Most of you shouldn't have any high hope for Christmas or any other holiday with Granzella on the American, European, and Asia servers.

sword-art-online
Message 17 of 19 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Nov 5, 2012

@Fallen_0ne Instead of the Bon festival event, we’re now planning to hold another event in NA. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Message 18 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Nov 5, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

@Fallen_0ne Instead of the Bon festival event, we’re now planning to hold another event in NA. Sorry to keep you waiting.

I don't know about this, Steve. These are mostly polite and restraint comments, broken promises, to keep the people happy. I am just glad to have an Japan Account for these events. Wooooooooo! Headless horseman companion.

sword-art-online
Message 19 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes