Feb 15 2013
By: v_Trillian_v Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Got Goth? (the right goth for Gz?)

[ Edited ]
4 replies 243 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Bit of a warning for those that jump before looking sometimes Woman Embarassed

The Granzella Valentines Day 2013 event list states the Gothic Lolita Dress can be used. That specific outfit name was bought be me, since I can be such a silly literalist sometimes, only to have another young literalist there see me and tell me: sorry, did that too, that don't work. Woman Frustrated 

Though Gz says the Gothic Lolita Dress can be used, it cannot.  On this very forum I've found the dress they want you to buy/use is actually called Chic Goth Loli Dress. Quite the change in name.

I would like to think they would use more precise wording. Part of me wishes they would allow those of us who took them at their word the ability to do the event...

Anywho hope too many don't make that mistake.

ps i realize konami makes the Goth Lolita Dress and not granzella but i can't expect to always know if one company isn't part of another and bleh.

pps ty hazu360 for posting a pic showing the correct description of the item needed

The Right Goth

Message 1 of 5 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Got Goth? (the right goth for Gz?)

Feb 15, 2013

GZ hasn't release their Gothic Lolita Dress yet. I'm expecting it coming next week.

The description does make it misleading, but many Home stuff usually needs to be from the same company to use or participate from where it was released.

Message 2 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Feb 15, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

GZ hasn't release their Gothic Lolita Dress yet. I'm expecting it coming next week.

The description does make it misleading, but many Home stuff usually needs to be from the same company to use or participate from where it was released.

If I may be so bold as correct you, GZ hasn't released their Chic Goth Loli Dress. Woman Happy

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Feb 15, 2013

v_Trillian_v wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

If I may be so bold as correct you, GZ hasn't released their Chic Goth Loli Dress. Woman Happy

Isn't that what he/she is stating?

Message 4 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Feb 15, 2013

next week the rest will come out as its the last week of GZ event 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 5 of 5 (176 Views)