Jul 08 2013
By: O_Mally Uncharted Territory 853 posts

Goodbye, friends.....

[ Edited ]
11 replies 493 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

Hello friends. I was wondering, when will be able to section off a part of home where avatars can fight to the death or have battles and stuff. I mean, standing places is fun at times, but there's this guy that thinks my face is a Panda mask and I really just want to give him the fight of a life time. I'm not going to call any names or say who it is. So *******, if you keep making fun of my face, I will do some excessive yelling to you. Everyone have a...Splendid day....huehuehue.

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 1 of 12 (493 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Goodbye, friends.....

Jul 8, 2013

If fighting to the death was legal on home...man....the death toll would be so high....No one would be alive

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 12 (479 Views)
VP of Gaming
29362 posts

Jul 8, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

I was wondering, when will be able to section off a part of home where avatars can fight to the death or have battles and stuff.

If you truly wish this, you are encouraged to post it in the official monthly suggestion thread: July 2013 Suggestion Thread. In the meantime we do have a few games that allow us to battle it out. Perhaps not to the extent that you would like, but then maybe one day...

Or we can simply launch a PlayStation fighting/shooting game from Home with our friends (or strangers) and make a satisfying bloody mess? 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 12 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Hello friends. I was wondering, when will be able to section off a part of home where avatars can fight to the death or have battles and stuff. I mean, standing places is fun at times, but there's this guy that thinks my face is a Panda mask and I really just want to give him the fight of a life time. I'm not going to call any names or say who it is. So ******, if you keep making fun of my face, I will do some excessive yelling to you. Everyone have a...Splendid day....huehuehue.

There's always the tekken vs street fighter space with fighting game, or you could go to homegrown space and battle it out ( I think that's what it's called lol ) and if you just don't have the time or patience to go there and battle, there's always break dance fighting. That's my favorite to watch. 

Message 4 of 12 (438 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 8, 2013

You can go play peakvox ninja and do what i did, buy an umbrella and beat people to death

Message 5 of 12 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 8, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

but there's this guy that thinks my face is a Panda mask and I really just want to give him the fight of a life time.

My face is also a Panda mask, even though i have a Panda Head on my headgear for my Avatar

Message 6 of 12 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I think if it were possible to completely kill a Home avatar; the fams would literally rule. The only way  in which anyone else would be able to stand a chance would be to form a fam themselves.

Message 7 of 12 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Hello friends. I was wondering, when will be able to section off a part of home where avatars can fight to the death or have battles and stuff. I mean, standing places is fun at times, but there's this guy that thinks my face is a Panda mask and I really just want to give him the fight of a life time. I'm not going to call any names or say who it is. So ******, if you keep making fun of my face, I will do some excessive yelling to you. Everyone have a...Splendid day....huehuehue.

Remember when Home was nice, relaxful & zenful?  Now people want to fight and kill!  Where did Home go wrong? 

Home is not a game and should not be like a game.  When you bring guns and violence into Home your going to see the mood of Home change.  The members of Home will act more rude and you will see more members like this that you want to "give him the fight of a life time".

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 8 of 12 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

Hello friends. I was wondering, when will be able to section off a part of home where avatars can fight to the death or have battles and stuff. I mean, standing places is fun at times, but there's this guy that thinks my face is a Panda mask and I really just want to give him the fight of a life time. I'm not going to call any names or say who it is. So *******, if you keep making fun of my face, I will do some excessive yelling to you. Everyone have a...Splendid day....huehuehue.

.....I didn't know it was that serious...you're still a human with a panda head no matter which way you put it...無意味たくはパンダ生命体である

Message 9 of 12 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 9, 2013

If anyone makes fun of my virtual face again... OHHH  I SWEAR!!!! IM GONNA HIRE BULLY BEATDOWN

Message 10 of 12 (164 Views)
0 Likes