Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: Goodbye My Friend

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

we will be holding a service tonight at 8 pm est at the bunny burrow clubhouse send a request to me gcrenovations, I will try to squeeze in as many as possible 32 max, at 9 pm we will be at southern beach at the fire at the top of the mountain, add gcrenovations to attend the same server, all friends of Laura are welcome to attend.

Message 31 of 84 (440 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1080 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I'm sorry to hear about you lost a friend and her family lost a love one. My heart goes out to the ones that new her. I always heart felt to lose people in this world but always remember the good you had with her and the good time her family had with her. treasure those memory's and they will never be lost and live with you the rest of everyone life. I didn't know her but with all you comment on here I sure you touch all of on here and will never be fogoten.

Message 32 of 84 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3955 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Real sad news Smiley Sad sorry to hear that man

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 33 of 84 (364 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I'm really sorry to hear about this for you and her family. As someone that has lost way too many friends and family before their times I know how hard it can hit you. You just have to keep them alive with in your thoughts as best you can.. Still very sad though.

As far as your question goes, as weird as it may sound I've often posed the question to myself, what would happen if I meet my untimely death. I would want most of my friends on PS3 to know especially the ones I care the most about but I'm afraid to say that if something had happened to me I would be one of the ones collecting dust at the bottom of a friends list or just deleted. No one in my family, which at the moment would be the only ones to have any form of access to my system would know what to do. Also on my main I never keep my password saved so in less they found the paper we're its written down they wouldn't even be able to sign in. Kinda real sad if you think about it!

Anywho again I'm sorry and sad to hear about this... Smiley Sad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 34 of 84 (337 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Sep 29, 2012
My sincere condolences to you Dean, Bunny Clan, and Lauras friends and family. May she rest peacefully.
Support Forums
Message 35 of 84 (305 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Just got news from friend and now see this post Got xmb message and truly shocked

Best wishes and condolences to Laura's family only had her added on her LauraCodeBreaker account and she was a sweet and generous individual she will deeply missed Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 84 (302 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Sep 29, 2012
So sad.

Only 4 to 12 years for killing someone? Makes me mad.

I'm thankful each day for the friends I have everywhere.
Message 37 of 84 (276 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 29, 2012

So Sorry about your loss Dean. I know how hard it is to lose a Loved one or one that is really close to you.

Message 38 of 84 (413 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Hi guys, yes it is quite sad, but last night, gcrenovations did hold his promised memorial to Laura, and although it was quite somber, many laughs and stories were shared among Laura's friends.  I can see why she belonged to his Bunny Burrow club, they seemed like a bunch of very pleasant and caring people.  It started off in his clubhouse, nicely layed out for such an event, and eventually moved to Southern Island and then Midnight Glade.  Thanks gc, good job putting all of this together.  I think Laura would have really liked it.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 39 of 84 (372 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012

It was a very nice way to say goodbye and thank you to all her friends  who showed up at the midnight glade afterwards. Here is a pic of one of the last times laura had spent with us as a group.

Message 40 of 84 (343 Views)