Survivor
2284 posts

Re: Goodbye My Friend

Oct 9, 2012

To answer your questions, Dean:  the HSM team would have it all over the website, notice would appear in the HSM thread here in the Forum, and those who already have a password to one of my accounts would enjoy taking over an eclectic collection of items and spaces.  I like to think that the work I have done in Home will live on in the articles I wrote and the machinimas I posted on YouTube as well as in HSM and the Forum.  But, it will be of no consequence to me because I wilh have already gone on to whatever awaits.

Instead, let me challenge you, Dean, and the others who read this.  Live each day as if  you could be gone tomorrow.  Find a new experience, a new idea, a new friend each day and savor them.  Give of yourself, as much as others are willing to receive.  Take the chances that come with sharing and pity those who turn away.  At my age, each day I awaken is amazing.   And when that morning comes when I do not awake, my son will pry my PS3 out of my cold dead fingers and let you all know!

Message 81 of 84 (397 Views)
Wastelander
621 posts

Oct 9, 2012
My condolences to you as well Digit. And while I MAY be overstepping, I think it's safe for you to pass along to her family the condolences of the Home community.
Message 82 of 84 (383 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Jul 14, 2013

GETUPKEEPONGOlNG wrote:

To contribute to OM's mission in memory of Laura McDermott_Cash or Check_4582 7th StreetBoulde.jpg

Laura was passionate about a group called Outdoor Mindset.

Outdoor Mindset unites and inspires people affected by neurological challenges through a common passion for the outdoors. OM accomplishes this through their free membership community, 1-on-1 connection and outdoor meet-up group programs.

To learn more, please visit www.outdoormindset.org.

To contribute to OM's mission in memory of Laura McDermott:
Cash or Check:
4582 7th Street
Boulder, CO 80304
Please include a note mentioning Laura's name.
Online (Credit Card or eCheck)
http://www.outdoormindset.org/donate
Please follow the online donation with an email toconnect@outdoormindset.org mentioning Laura's name.

Laura Gerard McDermott.jpg

I only just found out, and am heart broken for her loss and for her family and friends.

While late... I will gladly contribute to a worthy cause for a clearly remarkable person.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 83 of 84 (333 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Goodbye My Friend

Apr 30, 2015

GETUPKEEPONGOlNG wrote:

To contribute to OM's mission in memory of Laura McDermott_Cash or Check_4582 7th StreetBoulde.jpg

Laura was passionate about a group called Outdoor Mindset.

Outdoor Mindset unites and inspires people affected by neurological challenges through a common passion for the outdoors. OM accomplishes this through their free membership community, 1-on-1 connection and outdoor meet-up group programs.

To learn more, please visit www.outdoormindset.org.

To contribute to OM's mission in memory of Laura McDermott:
Cash or Check:
4582 7th Street
Boulder, CO 80304
Please include a note mentioning Laura's name.
Online (Credit Card or eCheck)
http://www.outdoormindset.org/donate
Please follow the online donation with an email toconnect@outdoormindset.org mentioning Laura's name.

Laura Gerard McDermott.jpg

"Life is too short to waste your time being a troll" - Mr. Ed

"There is a ghost in your machine" - Anonymous

^.~
Message 84 of 84 (210 Views)