Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Family of accused Hit and Run Driver Speaks

Sep 30, 2012

They dont even care that they killed someone only that they got caught and cant even figure out how to lie good.  They are sub-human.

Message 51 of 84 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah this is really sad, I just saw a facebook comment from someone (that frequents Home) that said "Shh I driving drunk, don't tell". I wish I could've reached thru this monitor

Message 52 of 84 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Sep 30, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

R.I.P Laura

The family of the accused Hit and Run Driver which killed Laura Mcdermott  a.k. LauraCodeBreaker speak out and in the midst of the controversy have conflicting story's.

This whole family doesnt even have the capacity to tell the truth. They all are born criminals and a waste of food and oxygen.  They are from hell and will eventually return there

Thats what Im thinking. It really makes me angry.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 53 of 84 (528 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Goodbye My Friend

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

I, too, know what it is like to lose love ones and understand their pain, some were killed in auto accidents. Although I have never met her, their family and friends has my condolences. It will never get any easier, knowing that they are gone. Dwelling on resentment and anger on those responsible only burdens us, even if they deserve it, It takes so much away from us and never bring them back to us. As long as we remember those, whom brought the many blessings and shared memories, they will live on in our hearts. 

As to the question posed by Dean, It would only be among my real life family, friends, and collegues, they would not know or not bother to inform those on my XMB list.

sword-art-online
Message 54 of 84 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 30, 2012

It will be interesting to see how the police handle this investigation in the wake of all the lies so far

Message 55 of 84 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Goodbye My Friend

Sep 30, 2012

Its really really tough when things hit Home literally. This has been kind of a Blah week since the tragedy came to light and feels like theres a hole in Home now.

RIP Laura

Message 56 of 84 (330 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 30, 2012
This makes me very sad and yes, after viewing the video, it seems these people are just trying to cover their own hides. I dont even live in the states, but if anybody lives close to the scene of the accident, i think it would be beautiful if they could lay some flowers or some sort of token of our communitys love. I dont want to speak on behalf of others, but i know if i lived nearby i would lay some down. Thanks for the video, hope justice is served.
Support Forums
Message 57 of 84 (580 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Thats a really good idea..let me check my online Home connections to see who I know in that neck of the woods. or maybe we could set up a donation to the family or something

Message 58 of 84 (535 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Thanks Illumin-X. I know many people will just pass over that request passively but I do mean it, it would be great to show some love from her pals, and those in the community who were saddened by the circumstances. Not suggesting anyone go out of their way of course, purely if someones close by it would be nice.
Support Forums
Message 59 of 84 (498 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I didn't know this person personally, but it's always sad when someone you know loses a friend. Maybe a family memeber could set up a Paypal account or something similar so we could donate money.

Message 60 of 84 (488 Views)