Highlighted
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Family of accused Hit and Run Driver Speaks

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

R.I.P Laura

The family of the accused Hit and Run Driver which killed Laura Mcdermott  a.k. LauraCodeBreaker speak out and in the midst of the controversy have conflicting story's.

Message 41 of 84 (982 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Family of accused Hit and Run Driver Speaks

Sep 30, 2012
They know he was the driver, they're just trying to cover for him. Doing a crappy job at it though, they're stupid. Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 42 of 84 (892 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 30, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
They know he was the driver, they're just trying to cover for him. Doing a crappy job at it though, they're stupid. Smiley Tongue

Yeah, and when they reported there was no such address after checking where the mother claimed to have left her car...I swear my jaw almost hit the desk.

So sad

Message 43 of 84 (881 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Oh god I know,I facepalmed so hard my hand went through my skull. -_- When the lies start rolling you know something's fishy.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 44 of 84 (871 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah, it seemed they were initially going to try to report the car stolen in an effort to get the son out of trouble.

By proxxy the mother is just as guilty for lying.

Message 45 of 84 (854 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Goodbye My Friend

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Sorry to hear about your friend. I've heard people say before that an online friend isn't the same as a friend in real life. But that is so wrong. Online people can be just as close as people in real life. Even if you've never met face to face. I don't know anyone who's died online or at least not to my knowledge. But in the past 10 years of playing online games, I've had truly good friends that all of the sudden disappear from the game. I know them for awhile and have lots of fun with them. But then when their gone it does hurt and leaves you wondering what happened to them. And you also wish you knew other ways of contacting them. But I am truly sorry for your loss.

bobs fed signature
Message 46 of 84 (418 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I believe someone better tell that family to shut their mouth, before they find themselves lying to the courts and end up in prison as well. If their family member is not at fault then they shouldn't explain it to a camera, once its on camera the words can never be taken back.

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 47 of 84 (795 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 30, 2012

So sad about Laura....Smiley Sad

What would you expect from some played out, old, fat "vato" who's whole family are wannabe gangsters? It's obvious if the family can't keep there appearence up, what makes them think they can keep their lies straight?

Message 48 of 84 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Sep 30, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

R.I.P Laura

The family of the accused Hit and Run Driver which killed Laura Mcdermott  a.k. LauraCodeBreaker speak out and in the midst of the controversy have conflicting story's.

This whole family doesnt even have the capacity to tell the truth. They all are born criminals and a waste of food and oxygen.  They are from hell and will eventually return there

Message 49 of 84 (697 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Wiinterbabi wrote:

I believe someone better tell that family to shut their mouth, before they find themselves lying to the courts and end up in prison as well. If their family member is not at fault then they shouldn't explain it to a camera, once its on camera the words can never be taken back.

I'm sure they've ALL seen a jail cell before.

Message 50 of 84 (690 Views)
0 Likes