Sackboy
314 posts

Re: Go Pink 4 October By Lockwood [Item List-]

Oct 4, 2012

evilfluffybunny wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

You two must've bought it before the price was changed to free. This morning it was still $0.49 even though it was in the free section. I just got them both and didn't get charged.

No, when I bought it, the price read as FREE, not $0.49.

Get any kind of refund yet? May want to take it up with Joystick_Warrior or whoever it is that deals with those things.

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 51 of 59 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wish Lockwood would get the sending feature fixed. I still have problems with "no sends" when trying to gift people. Not sure why that is an issue continually. 

Not sure what Lockwood Gift Machine you are using. If it is one you have downloaded from the store, to add to a personal space; then it needs to be the latest version. There is an older one that is red and you will get a lot of errors when using it. The newer one is blue. Simply download and replace the red one. Since doing so, I no longer receive send errors.

Hope this helps you,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 52 of 59 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 4, 2012

MysticMur wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wish Lockwood would get the sending feature fixed. I still have problems with "no sends" when trying to gift people. Not sure why that is an issue continually. 

Not sure what Lockwood Gift Machine you are using. If it is one you have downloaded from the store, to add to a personal space; then it needs to be the latest version. There is an older one that is red and you will get a lot of errors when using it. The newer one is blue. Simply download and replace the red one. Since doing so, I no longer receive send errors.

Hope this helps you,

Mur

Thank you. I do think I am using the blue one. Personally I still have issues even with the bulit in ones at the Dream Yacht for example.

Message 53 of 59 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Oct 5, 2012

BigInJapan_ wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

You two must've bought it before the price was changed to free. This morning it was still $0.49 even though it was in the free section. I just got them both and didn't get charged.

No, when I bought it, the price read as FREE, not $0.49.

Get any kind of refund yet? May want to take it up with Joystick_Warrior or whoever it is that deals with those things.

I've contacted Sony about it and am waiting for the response. Hopefully it can be quickly resolved.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 54 of 59 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

evilfluffybunny wrote:
I've contacted Sony about it and am waiting for the response. Hopefully it can be quickly resolved.

You went through that hassle over $0.49?................Smiley LOL

Message 55 of 59 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 10, 2012
OK... To summarize the current status on multiple things mentioned in this thread, I have noticed, as of todays update,

- the pink microphones for men and women are currently FREE

- the AWESOME people at Lockwood responded to the people here in this thread about the lack of male pants situation as there are now

FREE MALE WHITE URBAN JEANS
in the Lockwood store>new items>gopink4october>male section.

They are not the ones pictured in OP's facebook picture, but are nicer IMO and its great LKWD added these for free for us.

Remember, these items are to support breast cancer awareness, so wear your clothes with pride, help start a discussion about the disease so that hopefully, we can have a discussion one day in the future about how we defeated it also Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 56 of 59 (99 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 10, 2012
^ BUMP because of FREE DREY WHITE URBAN PANTS. Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 57 of 59 (70 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Thank you for reposting this info.

I had no idea.

Cat Very Happy

Message 58 of 59 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1630 posts

Oct 10, 2012

White Baggy Jeans with Hand Print Design.png

"Drey White Urban Jeans" are now #FREE in the Lockwood Store to support breast cancer awareness:

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 59 of 59 (55 Views)
0 Likes