Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
5451 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 12, 2009
Stomach flu?! OUCH! Feel better man.
Message 101 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2007
Offline
3158 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 12, 2009

Amir29 wrote:
Stomach flu?! OUCH! Feel better man.

 

Thank you, I finally am over it
GamerFitNation.com
Message 102 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2007
Offline
3158 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 15, 2009
Stuff like the Ninja Event gives us more reason to GO Home
GamerFitNation.com
Message 103 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/17/2006
Offline
4789 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 15, 2009

BLACKBIBLE wrote:
Stuff like the Ninja Event gives us more reason to GO Home

 

Curious to what your name was before you registered to you current one? Hard to remeber people online if they keep changing their login names.

 

BTW, stuff likethe Ninja Event really tweek me ... ill conceived, prone to cheating, not open to Canadian and people that work evenings.

jaymc account
Message 104 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/03/2003
Offline
15807 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 15, 2009

jaymc wrote:

BLACKBIBLE wrote:
Stuff like the Ninja Event gives us more reason to GO Home

Curious to what your name was before you registered to you current one? Hard to remeber people online if they keep changing their login names.

 

BTW, stuff likethe Ninja Event really tweek me ... ill conceived, prone to cheating, not open to Canadian and people that work evenings.


BB was also BB before... something about the account linking made him make another "BlackBible" for some reason.  

 

And yes I have to agree wtih you jaymc, these events definitely have their drawbacks/faults.  *sigh* Nothing is perfect... nothing we can do about it either.  At least people came out for a night.

Message 105 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2007
Offline
3158 posts
 

Re: Go Home and Go Home

Feb 17, 2009

jiggyteddy wrote:

jaymc wrote:

BLACKBIBLE wrote:
Stuff like the Ninja Event gives us more reason to GO Home

Curious to what your name was before you registered to you current one? Hard to remeber people online if they keep changing their login names.

 

BTW, stuff likethe Ninja Event really tweek me ... ill conceived, prone to cheating, not open to Canadian and people that work evenings.


BB was also BB before... something about the account linking made him make another "BlackBible" for some reason.  

 

And yes I have to agree wtih you jaymc, these events definitely have their drawbacks/faults.  *sigh* Nothing is perfect... nothing we can do about it either.  At least people came out for a night.


 

thanks for answering the question for me jiggy
GamerFitNation.com
Message 106 of 106 (20 Views)
0 Likes