Survivor
1979 posts

Re: Giving Home Another Shot

Nov 6, 2013
Home is what you make it. I have been doing micro-transactions for the better part of my time since 2008, and they have just added to my experience . But spending aside, home has a lot of hidden treats that you can discover on your own. Home is a social platform so making friends is good part of it and that too can add to your enjoyment.

I feel that with more users getting the old PS3 with Home still on it, we will see some changes in the community over the near future.
Message 41 of 45 (175 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Woah, Bob!

I thought johngie was kidding when he said you had been on Home. xD Home isn't very much fun if you aren't with friends, you're welcome to join me sometime and can see what we get upto. Smiley Tongue

Haha. Get Lana and we can maybe get John to hop on (doubt he would, but you never know Smiley Wink)

@johngie would come if we asked him nicely enough. Smiley Tongue Even if he won't admit it.

Message 42 of 45 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9178 posts

Nov 6, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Nope, they're completely gone. The EU might have a promo or perhaps a minigame, but we will NEVER see a promo for inFamous here in the NA region, that's a fact. 

Do you know that for sure Champ ? Where are you getting this info from. I am hopeing your wrong but thanks for letting us know..
Message 43 of 45 (147 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 7, 2013

johngie wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Woah, Bob!

I thought johngie was kidding when he said you had been on Home. xD Home isn't very much fun if you aren't with friends, you're welcome to join me sometime and can see what we get upto. Smiley Tongue

Haha. Get Lana and we can maybe get John to hop on (doubt he would, but you never know Smiley Wink)

@johngie would come if we asked him nicely enough. Smiley Tongue Even if he won't admit it.

Did you mean me? By all means...we'll take ya on a whirlwind tour and one of 2 things will happen. You'll either:

A. never want to leave

OR

B. Never think of returning again. There really is no middle ground.

Message 44 of 45 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Nov 8, 2013

myalana wrote:

Did you mean me? By all means...we'll take ya on a whirlwind tour and one of 2 things will happen. You'll either:

A. never want to leave

OR

B. Never think of returning again. There really is no middle ground.

Actually some people Do find a middle gound of LOVE and HATE for PS HOME... I happen to be one of those people... your oppinion does not make a fact lol

Photobucket
Message 45 of 45 (100 Views)
0 Likes