Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Giving Home Another Shot

Nov 5, 2013
If the InFamous space is still up it actually has a rather fun minigame.
Complete global saturation.
Message 31 of 45 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Woah, Bob!

I thought johngie was kidding when he said you had been on Home. xD Home isn't very much fun if you aren't with friends, you're welcome to join me sometime and can see what we get upto. Smiley Tongue

There was a time when I wished for a Stand alone version of HOME... sometimes I still wish I could just Play stuff with out the Other People in the Program, Yet I do have to say that it would be a very lonely place with out online interaction... 

Also Having GREAT freinds help... it takes years to make true freinds, not weeks or months... 

Photobucket
Message 32 of 45 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Nov 5, 2013

KIoey wrote:

Its been gone for years...

Photobucket
Message 33 of 45 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Patchex pitched in:

KIoey wrote:

;^) It'd be cool if they added a new InFamous space as a promotion for the upcoming InFamous: Second Son next year....

Message 34 of 45 (135 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

Patchex pitched in:

KIoey wrote:

;^) It'd be cool if they added a new InFamous space as a promotion for the upcoming InFamous: Second Son next year....

Dream on. Sadly I think those days are gone. It was fun shooting some images the other day in the Uncharted 3 space. One can hope that those days aren't completly gone.

Message 35 of 45 (133 Views)
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

Patchex pitched in:

KIoey wrote:

Dream on. Sadly I think those days are gone. It was fun shooting some images the other day in the Uncharted 3 space. One can hope that those days aren't completly gone.

I agree... 

Photobucket
Message 36 of 45 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Nope, they're completely gone. The EU might have a promo or perhaps a minigame, but we will NEVER see a promo for inFamous here in the NA region, that's a fact. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 37 of 45 (107 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 6, 2013

myalana wrote:

I'm impressed you're willing to give Home another shot bob and I'd be happy to give you a "grand tour" sometime. I agree with others who mentioned that it's the people that makes or breaks Home for us. I hope you come back for another visit.

Sounds good to me! 

I went on it again, but I think I need to have some people I recognize on there.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 38 of 45 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Woah, Bob!

I thought johngie was kidding when he said you had been on Home. xD Home isn't very much fun if you aren't with friends, you're welcome to join me sometime and can see what we get upto. Smiley Tongue

Haha. Get Lana and we can maybe get John to hop on (doubt he would, but you never know Smiley Wink)

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 39 of 45 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Nov 6, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Woah, Bob!

Haha. Get Lana and we can maybe get John to hop on (doubt he would, but you never know Smiley Wink)

@johngie would come if we asked him nicely enough. Smiley Tongue Even if he won't admit it.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 40 of 45 (84 Views)
0 Likes