Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Giveaway/Party

Dec 9, 2012

Awwww Starry I'm all dressed up with no place to go now. Maybe Bob will accompany me....ooooh that's right he said he was leaving the forums because we're all stupid and such. Too bad he couldn't stick to it. Who can we trust nowadays?

Message 111 of 182 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 9, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Pfft, I did say at least once how awesome it would be if colton was trolling us. Yesterday's stunt was worthy of Andy Kaufman.

And yes, but only if we get to play duck duck after. Invite the whole gang over so than can take a gander at you ringing my goose.

Yay! I'm all a tremble at the very thought. I shan't even point out your grammatical error as you are so apt to do sir.

Message 112 of 182 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 9, 2012

myalana wrote:

Awwww Starry I'm all dressed up with no place to go now. Maybe Bob will accompany me....ooooh that's right he said he was leaving the forums because we're all stupid and such. Too bad he couldn't stick to it. Who can we trust nowadays?

You still have great people like me, and Thew.

We're hard to replace.

Cat Wink

Message 113 of 182 (223 Views)
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Dec 9, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

You still have great people like me, and Thew.

We're hard to replace.

Cat Wink

Don't forget about me. Smiley Wink

Message 114 of 182 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Giveaway/Party: Aftermath

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

I loved this idea so much. It was just a perfect prank for the people in the forums. 

Honestly, it was like April Fools meets Christmas. 

I found it to be quite hilarious to be honest, and sure people may dislike Colton now (and me, as well) but it was very worth it. 

It's not like we /want/ most people on here to like us or dislike us. We don't care, to be honest the forum's a joke. 

It's full of Home suck-ups that get mad over the littlest things and respond in the most childish way possible. 

The great majority of the people on here need to learn how to laugh at themselves and have a good time without kissing Sony's or the MOD's butts. 

This is why I rarely get on here, and that's why I don't respect most of you. 

There's nothing to respect. 

Also, what I loved the most from the event was the fact that I made cool friends. 

Friends that are actually pretty dang hilarious. 

And no, me and Colton weren't "lonely". We were bored. 

I just love how most people's insults are just "LOL U R LIEK SO LONLY OMG XDDDDD".

Goodbye and Merry Christmas everyone.  

KBai now. 61349_564181430263016_1244234955_n.jpg

"Believing oneself to be perfect is often a sign of a delusional mind. Small words, from a small being trying to attack what he doesn't understand."
-Kyrie Ushiromiya
Message 115 of 182 (209 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 9, 2012

doesdujr wrote:

I loved this idea so much. It was just a perfect prank for the people in the forums. 

I found it to be quite hilarious to be honest, and sure people may dislike Colton now (and me, as well) but it was very worth it. 

It's not like we /want/ most people on here to like us or dislike us. We don't care, to be honest the forum's a joke. 

It's full of Home suck-ups that get mad over the littlest things and respond in the most childish way possible. 

The great majority of the people on here need to learn how to laugh at themselves and have a good time without kissing Sony's or the MOD's butts. 

Also, what I loved the most from the event was the fact that I made cool friends. 

I just love how most people's insults are just "LOL U R LIEK SO LONLY OMG XDDDDD".

Methinks a remedial English class in order. I guess one can't help the extra chromosone though...tis your burden to bear sir.

Message 116 of 182 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

doesdujr wrote:

Respect? 

Come support your friend, all you want.

But throw around a term, you don't even know yourself is quite foolish.

When I read your last bit, of your post.

"Kbai now."

That's what we should be saying, to you.

Message 117 of 182 (186 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Dec 9, 2012

myalana wrote:

doesdujr wrote:

Methinks a remedial English class in order. I guess one can't help the extra chromosone though...tis your burden to bear sir.

Well that extra chromosone gives him the special ability to attempt to clean windows with his mouth. WITH HIS MOUTH!

One door closes, another opens.

Message 118 of 182 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:

Well that extra chromosone gives him the special ability to attempt to clean windows with his mouth. WITH HIS MOUTH!

One door closes, another opens.

Ahhhh such an optimist you are. Here I was thinking he was completely useless and you point out that if nothing else, he's certainly good for being the punchline to mean-spirited jokes while being none the wiser. Good call sir.

Message 119 of 182 (279 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Dec 9, 2012

(after reading this thread)

When you hold a empty hand out to feed, expect to be bitten.

Coltons deception in humor, just took the home community, one notch down.

The agenda was not that of honor or friends.

Message 120 of 182 (257 Views)