Highlighted
Dec 14 2009
By: JunKB4U I Only Post Everything 1146 posts

Girls who gave in and purchased the male ninja costume, please read

41 replies 6 views Edited Dec 14, 2009

Ladies, I am trying to get us all united to let Sony know that the practice of sexual discrimination on today's "giveaway" is not acceptable. For those of us who gave in, we shall be granted a refund just like how they messed up with the Uncle Sam hat. But if we scatter all over the place, Sony will not hear us and pretend nothing wrong happened. That is exactly why I am asking for your help to get us what we deserved. Hope you all still remember the "Red bra" topic. By uniting together, we got it switch back to what it was supposed to be.

Please join me in this battle on being discriminated against. Thanks~

アメリカのホームは本当にガッカリですね。まぁ、それも仕方ありませんね、無能の連中がたくさんいますから。

Get your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 42 (6 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Re: Girls who gave in and purchased the male ninja costume, please read

Dec 14, 2009
But in this topic, you are simply asking for a refund, instead of having something altered again. When was the last time Sony issued a refund to someone with something they bought virtually? I don't recall any. Either way, I am just going to completely avoid it. Forget the item, it isn't worth my time.
Message 2 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Dec 14, 2009

YukitoKunisaki wrote:
But in this topic, you are simply asking for a refund, instead of having something altered again. When was the last time Sony issued a refund to someone with something they bought virtually? I don't recall any. Either way, I am just going to completely avoid it. Forget the item, it isn't worth my time.

They did refund for the Uncle Sam hat switch up.
Message Edited by JunKB4U on 12-13-2009 09:14 PM

Get your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Dec 14, 2009

JunKB4U wrote:

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

They did refund for the Uncle Sam hat switch over.

Did they? Hmm.....I was away from Home at that time then. Either way, I really hate to say it, but I still doubt they will. They charged for the outfit, they put the question up knowing the outfit was costing money. Male or female, I still doubt they will do anything for us.

Message 4 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Dec 14, 2009

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

Did they? Hmm.....I was away from Home at that time then. Either way, I really hate to say it, but I still doubt they will. They charged for the outfit, they put the question up knowing the outfit was costing money. Male or female, I still doubt they will do anything for us.

Oh yes, they did. They even announced in the message of the day.

But this time, they messed up by only letting the male ninja costume owners have the reward and not the female ninja costume owners. I already own the female version of it, why shall I get the male one just to have the award today?

Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Dec 14, 2009

JunKB4U wrote:

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

Oh yes, they did. They even announced in the message of the day.

But this time, they messed up by only letting the male ninja costume owners have the reward and not the female ninja costume owners. I already own the female version of it, why shall I get the male one just to have the award today?

look at the bright side, you're not forced to participate therefore not forced to spend money

Haven't been here in forever...as LIN, ALL HAIL CYD SINCE CB!
Message 6 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Dec 14, 2009
I am just gonna see what official words comes of this.  I missed the first item due to the broken tree (Something i couldnt help) So i think i am already buggered when it comes to this "Super awesome fantastic big prize" you get for having collected every item, daily.  So missing this ninja wont hurt now.
Message 7 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Dec 14, 2009

JunKB4U wrote:

LINAC wrote: 

look at the bright side, you're not forced to participate therefore not forced to spend money

Yeah, you are not forced to give your opinion in a topic with opinions that will sure get a lot of negative comment too.

exactly

Haven't been here in forever...as LIN, ALL HAIL CYD SINCE CB!
Message 8 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Dec 14, 2009

LINAC wrote: 

Yeah, you are not forced to give the kind of your opinion in a topic that will sure get a lot of negative comment too.

Also, the topic's objective is to see how many of us actually give in and shall be granted a refund of a mess up on their side.

Message Edited by JunKB4U on 12-13-2009 09:25 PM

Get your Portable ID!
Message 9 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Dec 14, 2009
I dunno, we will see, but that was then, this is now. Truth be told, the events as of late, have not been going well. I have heard of atleast 4 of them failing. I have really no expectation that they will make it up. If they do, yay, but I am not putting my expectations up on something, because in the end, it will just crashnburn. Since you did cave in, well, I hope you do, but I just don't see it happening.
Message 10 of 42 (6 Views)
0 Likes