Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: Re: Girls, DO NOT Buy Male Top Just to Get Freebie!!

Dec 13, 2009
ps3- 299.99 games- 59.99 the look on your childs face when the have to solve the downfall of economics in the 20's and how it relates to the big bang theory vs the extinction of dinosaurs and how it all ties into 12-21-12--before they can even unwrap it-- PRICELESS
Message 70 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Re: Girls, DO NOT Buy Male Top Just to Get Freebie!!

Dec 13, 2009

the sad thing about this is I doubt that even if this was unintentional I doubt that it would be fixed on a Sunday

all the people that are responsible for the code are just going to have a large list of hate mail come Monday...

Message 71 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Dec 13, 2009

I agree with the OP. Why should i go and buy a ninja suit that i would never wear for the sake of a free item. Yes i have spent lots of money on clothing but its all stuff i would happily wear again and again. Christmas is suppost to be a time of giving, peace and goodwill to all, instead it is turning out to be a time of upset and unrest.

Come on home team lets think about everyone including those that may not have any money to be spending on virtual clothing for there avatars especially as its that time of year when ppl are possibly worrying about how they are going to afford to buy there kids the presents they want.

It is at this time of year that the charities out in the real world are working there hardest to ensure that those with nothing have something.

On another note i can just imagine Sony now rubbing there hands together thinking of the money they have made over the weekend. There must be what a million users out there all not having the Ninja costume, now i know its only .49cents but if every one of them bought it then sony reeps half million $ in 1 weekend.

Message 72 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 13, 2009
$$$ONEY
Message 73 of 116 (3 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Dec 13, 2009
I own the female ninja, why in the world would I buy the male one ,I don't cross-dress so I will miss out on this gift?
Message 74 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Dec 13, 2009

I'm not paying for a virtual ninja suit that I can't wear and I'm a guy.

Well anyway, this is f'd up and greedy

Good job Home Devs. While your "12 days of Free stuff" was a good idea, you even managed to screw that up. And people here say NA has the best Home?

Message Edited by Sin_Raiden on 12-13-2009 02:00 PM
sin_raiden
Message 75 of 116 (3 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Dec 13, 2009
It's not only the girl's that are having this problem because the people that don't buy stuff on home are left out or other ones that don't like the ninja outfit like myself and don't plan on getting it i got the AC II outfit now his silent, yet deadly assassin and yet it don't work..
Message Edited by smack69er on 12-13-2009 02:14 PM
♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 76 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 13, 2009
You want to know what Sony hears instead of the complaints about their mistakes? *Crinkles up a dollar bill* There you have it. I seriously doubt they even read half these boards, or rather, when they do they're gathered around the terminal pointing and laughing at the people that bought the costume just for a doll.
Message 77 of 116 (3 Views)
Sackboy
565 posts

Dec 13, 2009

XrobX wrote:
it's .49 cents guys. you can probably find that in the couch you're sitting on.

Yeah now just to find the slot to put it in my PS3 cause I'm sure as hell not going to use a credit card for .49.

cbeyond wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

kat498 wrote:
This is ridiculous! Why do we have to buy anything at all for them to give us presents??? It should be like the Winter Wonderland space in EU, and just let us have the presents!! This is the worst idea they have come up with, how disappointing..the headphones were ok, because they are default..they should have continued with that, or made it an actual game instead of this mess....bad move home management, bad move.

Yes can you imagine as a child coming down from your room on Christmas morning only to have your parents standing there saying you can't open a gift until you solve a puzzle? 

Your parents don't?!?

I thought THAT was part of the Christmas magic.

:smileytongue:

Message Edited by cbeyond on 12-13-2009 11:20 AM

In all seriousness my parents did actually do this.  There would be presents hidden in parts of the house with clues on each one leading to the next.  I know I'm not the only one cause I saw it on an episode of John and Kate Plus Eight.
Net neutrality is a lie. Stop acting like an idiot when you're online.
Message 78 of 116 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 13, 2009
I think it's just a "clever" way for them to make some money. You want this supposedly free GIFT, well, hahaha, BUY our items.  And of course whatever happens after this whole puzzle thing is over, will most likely be a let down as well, as it seems MOST of their events are.  I'll bite my words if it's something awesome, but I don't think I will have to.
Message 79 of 116 (3 Views)