Jun 09 2013
By: thedicemasta95 Splicer 42 posts

Gifting Items

7 replies 182 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

Does anybody else think there should be ways of gifting items from ANY store on home instead of just the lockwood and veemee gifts like if i wanted to go to threads and get a hoodie that is not available in lockwood or veemee machines if that was possible im sure there would be alot of people doing that and gifting because i have seen alot of people talking about it but i dont believe i seen it here 

Message 1 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Re: Gifting Items

Jun 9, 2013

If any item could be just gifted from any store there'd be no point you could just buy the item. You never know though stranger things have happened in home.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 9, 2013

they should have universal gifting, it would save me some money when I know someone" needs" something from a store and I have tp( though I don't mind with the right people) shell out $20 per person so the needed item is bought

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 8 (158 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jun 9, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

they should have universal gifting, it would save me some money when I know someone" needs" something from a store and I have tp( though I don't mind with the right people) shell out $20 per person so the needed item is bought

So what your saying is to have an option at the stores to buy or to gift to someone you like and trust?

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 8 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

So what your saying is to have an option at the stores to buy or to gift to someone you like and trust?

yes

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jun 9, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

yes

Ok I sse your point that makes sense.Woman Happy

Message 6 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2633 posts

Gifting Items

Jun 9, 2013

This idea / concept should be in motion by the end of this year,  hopefully.! Kudos.! Smiley Happy

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 7 of 8 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Jun 10, 2013

thedicemasta95 wrote:

Does anybody else think there should be ways of gifting items from ANY store on home instead of just the lockwood and veemee gifts like if i wanted to go to threads and get a hoodie that is not available in lockwood or veemee machines if that was possible im sure there would be alot of people doing that and gifting because i have seen alot of people talking about it but i dont believe i seen it here 

Gifting would be great and I think it should be in the PSN store as well.  Steam allows you to buy an item for yourself or as a gift for someone else, PSN should have that feature.  It would work well for Home too, though it would probably lead to more beggers.  Gifts are nice though...

Message 8 of 8 (79 Views)