Mar 09 2014
By: Lil_Bruin_77 I Only Post Everything 1118 posts
Accepted Solution

Giftinator 900 ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
37 replies 328 views Edited Mar 9, 2014

I actually tried this machine last night and wanted to gift one of my friends.  

For one, what a rip off.   Just another money scheme for Home Tycoon 

While looking at the items, the items are horrible to being with.   I could care less about leveling up too.   After I used it, I had placed it my storage.  Will never use it again.  Even with tokens left over.  

It also tried to get me to buy twice, because it was had to tell when I had purchased those tokens and didn't even appear that anything showed up (scam).  And, was very slow!!  

Just another junk toy, HOME doesn't need. 

All these items they have on this machine, can just be added in the regular stores.  My friend wasn't all impressed with the gift I sent.  I have had him pick it.  This was just my experience.   Will never use this product again.  I heard it's ripping people off too.  

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 1 of 38 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Re: Giftinator 900 is stupid

Mar 9, 2014

I personally see nothing there that interests me, but the Giftinator is still relatively new and like all new things most get better as time goes on.

That's the thing about choices and options you can buy or choose not to.

No need for name calling lol.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 38 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I personally see nothing there that interests me, but the Giftinator is still relatively new and like all new things most get better as time goes on.

That's the thing about choices and options you can buy or choose not to.

No need for name calling lol.Woman WinkWoman Happy

Well, I tried it and wanted to see what the hype was all about.  

Personally, I'd rather see better tool's on Home than this. 

They need to know the good and the bad.  

Message 3 of 38 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

While looking at the items, the items are horrible to being with.   I could care less about leveling up too.   After I used it, I had placed it my storage.  Will never use it again.  Even with tokens left over.  

It also tried to get me to buy twice, because it was had to tell when I had purchased those tokens and didn't even appear that anything showed up (scam).  And, was very slow!!  

All these items they have on this machine, can just be added in the regular stores.  My friend wasn't all impressed with the gift I sent.  I have had him pick it.  This was just my experience.   Will never use this product again.  I heard it's ripping people off too.  

"Giftinator 900 is stupid"

Ah clearly the problem is that you got a Gifitinator 900 and not a Giftinator 9000 like the rest of us. You're like 9 or 10 generations behind!

Criticism can be a valuable thing and lead to improvements, but when you choose to offer it, it's best to do so in a constructive, intelligent manner.

Message 4 of 38 (299 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Mar 9, 2014

lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 38 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 9, 2014

myalana wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

"Giftinator 900 is stupid"

Ah clearly the problem is that you bought a Gifitinator 900 and not a Giftinator 9000 like the rest of us. You're like 9 or 10 generations behind!

Criticism can be a valuable thing and lead to improvements, but when you choose to offer it, it's best to do so in a constructive, intelligent manner.

I could've said a lot worse. Just be happy, I kept it at that.  Home doesn't need this machine or other machines like this.  

They also need to know the bad criticism as well.

Message 6 of 38 (290 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 9, 2014

And like I said, I don't care about having another glorified machine to go shopping to make my friends feel any better. 

Message 7 of 38 (285 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

And like I said, I don't care about having another glorified machine to go shopping to make my friends feel any better. 

Guess what you don't need to download it or use it. There are plenty who do and enjoy it's content. Sorry but Home isn't just about what you want. 

Message 8 of 38 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Guess what you don't need to download it or use it. There are plenty who do and enjoy it's content. Sorry but Home isn't just about what you want. 

They still need to know the bad, because not everybody likes this Gifts are lame and not even worth it.  I'd rather see better tools and better security, than this

Message 9 of 38 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

Lil_Bruin_92 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

They still need to know the bad, because not everybody likes this Gifts are lame and not even worth it.  I'd rather see better tools and better security, than this

Well good for you. I think we all know you have NUMEROUS ISSUES with the service. You know when you critcize something it's good to poiint out the good and the bad because there are both in most situations. When one becomes a negative Nancy people stop listening.

By the Way Hellfire is a developer making Home content. They aren't responsible for Better Tools and Better Securtiy. That is the responsibility of the Home Core Team. They aren't one and the same. 

Message 10 of 38 (235 Views)