Apr 29 2012
By: satin916 Splicer 61 posts
Accepted Solution

Gift machine?

4 replies 49 views Edited Apr 29, 2012

Some friend just gave me an outfit using the gift machine, but I've never seen or heard about it.Is it some option in a menu? I got given the stuff when he was right in front of me, but I can't find it myself in the Navigator.

With the gift machine, do you give the item to the friend and loose it from your inventory, or is it like furniature and you can have more than one out and still keep it in your inventory?

Message 1 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
701 posts

Re: Gift machine?

Apr 29, 2012

The gift machine can be found for free in Lockwood's Store. People can send gifts to you and vice versa with the purchase of token packs. You can also access one of these to recieve gifts.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 2 of 5 (49 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 29, 2012

The gift machine is in the Lockwood store. It's free. You have to add it to your shopping cart and buy it (for free). There are also gift machines for use at the Lockwood Showcase which are in their public space for all to use.

Message 3 of 5 (49 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 29, 2012

satin916 wrote:

Some friend just gave me an outfit using the gift machine, but I've never seen or heard about it.Is it some option in a menu? I got given the stuff when he was right in front of me, but I can't find it myself in the Navigator.

With the gift machine, do you give the item to the friend and loose it from your inventory, or is it like furniature and you can have more than one out and still keep it in your inventory?

If your gift is clothes it will be in your wardrobe,,, If its furniture ,, under furniture...    Anything given from the gift machine is from the machine and not your actual inventory... Its like giving something from the store,,, wrapped and delivered...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 29, 2012

Cool! I'll go and check that out when I log on tonight.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes