Oct 17 2012
By: crazy_kracker1 Wastelander 837 posts
Accepted Solution

Ghost storys bundle

4 replies 253 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

So I purchased the bundle then nothing shows up when I went back to play the mini game it is saying to purchase the bundle wich I already did they took my money in return I got nothing.

Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Ghost storys bundle

Oct 17, 2012

I'm experincing this problem as well.

Message 2 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I'm just wondering how they are going to fix this.

Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Hi guys,

We're aware there is currently a PlayStation Store issue with users attempting to purchase either the Cutteridge Ghost Stories Bundle or Cutteridge Ghost Stories Ultimate Bundle and not receiving any of the items that are part of the bundles. 

We are in communication with Sony regarding this issue - rest assured, you will receive all the items you have payed for!

There's also a thread in the support forums on this specific issue: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Juggernaut-Ultimate-Ghost-stories-bu...

- Juggernaut Games

Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi guys,

We're aware there is currently a PlayStation Store issue with users attempting to purchase either the Cutteridge Ghost Stories Bundle or Cutteridge Ghost Stories Ultimate Bundle and not receiving any of the items that are part of the bundles. 

We are in communication with Sony regarding this issue - rest assured, you will receive all the items you have payed for!

There's also a thread in the support forums on this specific issue: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Juggernaut-Ultimate-Ghost-stories-bu...

- Juggernaut Games

Please use the above link in the support forums.  Locking this thread.

Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)