Jun 17 2013
By: FinalFan4Ever65 Monster Hunter 11 posts

Getting the Batcave Personal Space for Free

59 replies 1028 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Hi folks.

Here's a chance to get the Batcave for home if you didn't want to buy Arkham Asylum. Sign up for the free PS Plus trial membership from the E3 quest. Then, in the network store, you'll find that a free 1 hour play version of Arkham Asylum is available to download for free. Down load it and play. I stopped a short time after beating the first boss-like creature. Then I went on home, and found the Batcave Personal Space in with the rest of my spaces. Now trophies won't unlock for this game until you purchase the full version, but the Batcave should remain in your inventory after your membership expires. I haven't heard of rewards being removed intentionally from people's inventories, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But, I was able to get ti this way. Just thought I'd mention it for some of the newer people.

Message 1 of 60 (1,028 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

Re: Getting the Batcave Personal Space for Free

Jun 17, 2013

That's pretty clever.

Message 2 of 60 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 17, 2013

This is good to know as i've been asked many times how I got the Batcave , thanks for posting Smiley Wink

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 3 of 60 (999 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Jun 17, 2013
;^) Good find. Thanks for sharing.

On that subject, it was the free Batcave Home space that prompted me to first buy the Batman: Arkham Asylum game, second-hand, way back when. I really did buy it just for the space.

Having bought it, it was only natural to play it, too. My first platinum trophy on PSN came form that game, and I pre-ordered the sequel when it was announced. I have the platinum for it, too, and have pre-ordered the third title now that it's been announced.

So, the developer has sold two new titles that they may not otherwise have sold, and it was due both to the second-hand market and the Home tie-in. It really did make a difference, at least for me.
Message 4 of 60 (993 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jun 17, 2013

i remeber renting game from blockbuster with a free rental coupon creating game save file to get cave. Returned game haven't played a batman game since

images.jpg

Message 5 of 60 (986 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I'm.. 

Happy you posted that.  thanks.

23mrza.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 60 (982 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I already have the batcave but i do want my batman mask back that i got for home for going legendary on dc universe online.

Message 7 of 60 (951 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
9327 posts

Jun 17, 2013

FinalFan4Ever65 wrote:

Hi folks.

Here's a chance to get the Batcave for home if you didn't want to buy Arkham Asylum. Sign up for the free PS Plus trial membership from the E3 quest. Then, in the network store, you'll find that a free 1 hour play version of Arkham Asylum is available to download for free. Down load it and play. I stopped a short time after beating the first boss-like creature. Then I went on home, and found the Batcave Personal Space in with the rest of my spaces. Now trophies won't unlock for this game until you purchase the full version, but the Batcave should remain in your inventory after your membership expires. I haven't heard of rewards being removed intentionally from people's inventories, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But, I was able to get ti this way. Just thought I'd mention it for some of the newer people.

tumblr_m9robuIdvt1qeqs01.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 60 (928 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything