Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Re: Get ready for the newest Home dev team!

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012
FINALLY! UN-BAN FROM THE FORUMS! Now 20% COOLER!

jimmynet wrote:

Very Kool Indeed!  I hope as the new dev team on the block they do make a public race game and not one that charges like the failure of a let down that Tycoon brought to so many after a long wait...........

Any ideas when this is coming NA Home?

accoring to the YPSH internview with JAM games.

It going to be released first in Europe (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/09/playstation-home-new-kids-on-the-block/), followed by US (mostly next week), and soon they going to try releasing to Asia.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 21 of 26 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Wait, AL whats with your makeover? Wth?!? LOL
Support Forums
Message 22 of 26 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Al...uhmm youre now 20% pinker...lol

Message 23 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Oct 9, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:

What makeover? Oh yeah, this weeks pony day, which we're celebrating the 2nd birthday of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

you can participated in that thread just to get a makeover! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/quot-MLP-FiM-quot-Official-Thread/td-p/...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 24 of 26 (104 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Oct 9, 2012

al2009man wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

What makeover? Oh yeah, this weeks pony day, which we're celebrating the 2nd birthday of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

you can participated in that thread just to get a makeover! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/quot-MLP-FiM-quot-Official-Thread/td-p/...

id rather stick my face into a wood chipper than have anything related to MLP next to my name. Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 9, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

Very Kool Indeed!  I hope as the new dev team on the block they do make a public race game and not one that charges like the failure of a let down that Tycoon brought to so many after a long wait...........

Any ideas when this is coming NA Home?

I read a comment on the lady jump suites, I would agree they arnt the sexiest of women gear on Home, but who knows maybe they will surprise us with a little more sexiness... They guys, eh they were also just ok and look like the helmet probably dont come off.. Both look like one piece suits..

Really like to see what were gonna race.. hopefully it has wheels, replacement parts, colors, jumps, spins, burnouts, crashes, crashes with damage, point system, earn credits, upgrade from credits, etc etc etc............. 

Ok, I'm not gonna get to excited til more comes out... (crosses fingers) Smiley Wink

This got me actually excited on home, it would be nice to have some sort of public racing game such as the RC mini game, where you can earn rewards, customize parts, this IMO would make spending money on the space worth it. Not a add-on purchase thing as we've seen in the past I.E.. buy this shirt now you're 120% faster, but this more expensive shirt, you're now 200% faster and have a more competitive edge, should be how well you play and level that determines rankings and unlocks.

Message 26 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes