Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 21, 2012

myalana wrote:

I bought the new animations. I have to say that one makes my avi look like she just got a vaccination. Ouch.

These will sell. Be interesting to know how many men buy them too. 

Message 41 of 54 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 21, 2012

The model pack should be like $2 instead of $4. They're just poses. Not sure why it's so expensive.

The wing prices are great though. Certainly didn't expect them to be that cheap.

Message 42 of 54 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 21, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

The model pack should be like $2 instead of $4. They're just poses. Not sure why it's so expensive.

The wing prices are great though. Certainly didn't expect them to be that cheap.

There should be 8 for each gender sold separately. I can see 3.99 for those packed that way. I don't really like the pushing of other gender items in the same pack. Hopefully that won't happen too often. 

Message 43 of 54 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Nov 21, 2012

These look lame. Some Dev should just make everday emotes better than the default ones...now they would sell.

$4 to have stupid looking poses....no thanks. I do like to see who buys this crap though......Smiley Tongue

Message 44 of 54 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

A quick photo shoot of the new Lockwood poses. Didn't have time this morning to do more than some quick pics and these images haven't been photo retouched. Would love to see a pack of 8 FEMALE poses for the 3.99.

Please don't push other gender items in the same pack.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joanna_dark_/sets/72157632062935485/

poses

poses

poses

poses

poses

Message 45 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 21, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

These look lame. Some Dev should just make everday emotes better than the default ones...now they would sell.

$4 to have stupid looking poses....no thanks. I do like to see who buys this crap though......Smiley Tongue

Ahh almost as telling as seeing who complains about 'em.

Message 46 of 54 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 21, 2012

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

All the friends I saw this morning either had bought them already or were going to buy them. The community has been dying for variety with respect to new poses and dances for quite some time.

It's really a shame that it's all about money now. We should at least be getting some new stuff as a part of a core update. These poses are at least similar in quality to those we are used too. Many of the new dances and other loco stuff looks poorly animated in my view. Hopefully those will come down in price along with the quality improving. 

Message 47 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Nov 21, 2012

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Complaining?...no, no, no. I would've had to buy them to complain about them. I'm just voicing my usual negative opinion.....Smiley Surprised

I can see where some ppl might want these. If they were $1.99 for just the female, it be a good deal. Since I'm not a gender bender, I'll keep my $4.....Smiley Tongue

Message 48 of 54 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Complaining?...no, no, no. I would've had to buy them to complain about them. I'm just voicing my usual negative opinion.....Smiley Surprised

I can see where some ppl might want these. If they were $1.99 for just the female, it be a good deal. Since I'm not a gender bender, I'll keep my $4.....Smiley Tongue

I agree mixing male and female emotes as one pack isn't really desirable. I do believe that 1.99 for 4 emotes in a female only pack would have been a good price. As it stands many of us will never use the male emotes – I didn't even load a male AV to check them out – but we are paying for them.

The Loco wing pricing is pretty good though. About where loco items should be in my view. If Lockwood can sell animated wings for 1.49 and 1.99 one has to question why other developers are selling them for 2.99 and up. I haven't bought the others because I seriously believe they are way overpriced.

The GZ skates are also overpriced for the record in my opinion although I did break down and get the skates at 3.49.

Loco items are new and hot so the price is set to take advantage of it. 

Message 49 of 54 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Personally, id love if someone can post pics of the male poses. Those are the ones that need previewing as men are going to be ALOT more hesitant putting money on these than you women are. 4 bucks for essentially 3 male poses if you dont gender bend is a pretty big leap of faith for us guys...
Support Forums
Message 50 of 54 (57 Views)
0 Likes