Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 19, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
Enough of the wings already.

But...but all the gangsta and fam types LOVES them the wings. It makes 'em look cool and different. They are such unique individuals what with their matching popups, glowing earrings and cool, cool wings.

Message 11 of 54 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 19, 2012

@Thew

I agree. We have how many Locomotion wings now?  

I want to see a Locomotion item that allows us to fuse ourselves with objects. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 12 of 54 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 19, 2012

xxx.png

The space looks interesting too O_O

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 13 of 54 (254 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 19, 2012

@darkan 

That space could be the upcoming Christmas event space.

Or the mini space LKWD is creating.

But yes, it does look interesting.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 14 of 54 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 19, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

xxx.png

The space looks interesting too O_O

Yes it does Eve. Good catch. Most of us were simply looking at the wings. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 54 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 19, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

What are we at? 100 "different" styles of wings by now?

My favorite looking one are the wings that look like picnic table sheets...:

Message 16 of 54 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

@darkan 

That space could be the upcoming Christmas event space.

Or the mini space LKWD is creating.

But yes, it does look interesting.

If that's the giftable apartment, I hope it has a ice fishing game..........Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 54 (226 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Nov 19, 2012
:^/ Again, I like the idea, but the execution isn't there yet. The body moving upward as the wings beat down is correct, but the timing on these has too much "hang time," where the character floats with no wing movement. That's not correct.

A little more tweaking is needed before I'll splash out on a pair.
Message 18 of 54 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 19, 2012
The Lockwood wings are the worst yet, since they don't even look good standing in place. Ndreams is second worst, since you look like an idiot when flying.

Peakvox is hand down the best, with Hellfire's updated wings second best. Those 2 are the only devs who should be making wings now, all other devs need to begin looking for new and innovative LMO's instead of competing with existing ideas.

Anyways, I am interested in the concept of the poses. Not these particular ones, since they are almost as bad as the default women's poses (for me anyways), but I'd like to see some cool poses for women in the future.

It won't be done by Lockwood or SCEA, that's for sure, since they need to insure all women pose in a cute or sexy manner at all times, but maybe another dev like Peakvox or Atom Republic will come out with some new pose sets that are the same for men and women.

I'd like to stand with my arms crossed without smiling like a moron plz!
Message 19 of 54 (213 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

The Super Model Animation items are going to be all in one – that is both male and female emotes in one pack. There will be a video released next week during the week of general release. I suppose those of us who are X7 previewers will have to do without the video.

Picture 1.png

Message 20 of 54 (194 Views)
0 Likes