Nov 19 2012
By: darkan12-nl Survivor 1630 posts

Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

53 replies 698 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

The Wings will be available in x7 from 21stalong with a rideable lion mount and a super model animation pack.

Supermodel Animation Pack for Male and Female.jpg

Maliki the Lion - Rideable Mount.jpg

also Two week sale in the Gift Machine, get 50% off tons of items including Animated Neon Furniture. After the sale these items will be gone, even more reason to get in there while you can. Smiley Happy

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 54 (698 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

The super model animation pack sounds really interesting.

Wow X7 is going to be busy. Wish they had a video of the the animation pack as well. 

Message 2 of 54 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 19, 2012

What's with those wing animations? They're awful. That's not flying. That's hopping up and down.

Seems Peakvox is the only developer that knows how to make good flying animations.

Message 3 of 54 (678 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

What's with those wing animations? They're awful. That's not flying. That's hopping up and down.

Seems Peakvox is the only developer that knows how to make good flying animations.

Would be nice if Peakvox arrived here already. Hope they are really coming. Intention to come and being here are two different things. Their pricing is also pretty good on loco items.

Going to be interesting to see what Lockwood charges for it's loco items. Overall I'm hesistent on buying loco stuff cause I think most of it is overpriced.

Message 4 of 54 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

power fallen angel wings are the ONLY i have to buy those. hellfire changed the game with wings that arent cutoff by using emotes. that is what others should be doing if they hope to sell. i guess ill pick up fallen angel wings too so i can compare detail & animation to hellfire & Ndreams. kinda sick of wings though need new things such as a giant bi-pedal dragon .....( sky serpents pffft weak)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 54 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Reason why I'm holding off on many of them. Going to be so many and I suspect the features will improve over time hopefully. I didn't know about the emote part. So with the nDreams Angel Wings if you do an emote they vanish?

I was warming up to the black and white ones. The 3.49 price tag hasn't made me rush into getting them. 

Message 6 of 54 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 19, 2012

You'd be surprised. They're actually really accurate to how wings would work on a human, and just in general. One bat of the wings lifts you up and you fall till you beat them again. Simple concept. Thaaat doesn't mean I like these, though. I'd only get the fary wings, since I like my angel wings to be a lot fuller than how they've modeled theirs. The animation fits a fairy anyways.  

Message 7 of 54 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

More wings.....meh. I agree with LunarEmerald......they're horrible. Bring something new to the table already, what is this battle of the Wings? I'm more interested in that snow background.

Message 8 of 54 (652 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 19, 2012
And Grazella Items aren't overpriced??  I for one have not found a locomotive that really made me want to buy it.  I got the hoverdiscs but I hardly call that a locomotive since I already had the hoveroutfit that does the same thing, with the exception that the hoverdiscs are faster.  The motorcycle ones I saw for EU are too bulky IMO.  I enjoy basic locomotives or emotes like the Neon walking with the umbrella or The glittering sands witches broom ride but these are only in JP and only for a limited time. 

Message 9 of 54 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Enough of the wings already.
Message 10 of 54 (632 Views)