Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Gay gamers on home and video games.

Jul 29, 2013
Hi op weird im a gaymer and I never been to the mentioned places I hang all the time at acorn park and of course the glittering beach
Message 291 of 483 (319 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Re: Gay gamers on home and video games.

Jul 29, 2013
Cool may I add you?
Message 292 of 483 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

I Need A Gay Boyfriend

Jul 30, 2013

IM Looking for A GAY PSH Boyfriend and gay Friends on Home.I Cant Find Any gay Men on home. when iw as on home people toldme they were other gay MEN ON home i cant Find gay menon home.if theres any gay men on home msgme lets talk and be friends. im not a little kid either.i want gay friends over 25. no Kiddos

Message 293 of 483 (383 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: I Need A Gay Boyfriend

Jul 30, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/where-do-all-the-gay-gamers-hang-out-in-Home...

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 294 of 483 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Re: I Need A Gay Boyfriend

Jul 30, 2013

Trust me, there is alot of gay men on home. You just gotta look in the right places. Smiley Happy

Message 295 of 483 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

Jul 30, 2013

Why wasmy Thread moved here ???? ANYway   where are the gay Men on home ????i want someone over 25 not under 25.  looking for a bloyfriend to be on home with and play games with them off  home.  does anyone know any gay men that go on home or games i can play with them???

Message 296 of 483 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jul 30, 2013

BowDown-Rainbow7 wrote:

Why wasmy Thread moved here ???? ANYway   where are the gay Men on home ????i want someone over 25 not under 25.  looking for a bloyfriend to be on home with and play games with them off  home.  does anyone know any gay men that go on home or games i can play with them???

Yet another sock puppet account desperately trying to make gay culture seem like a horndog brigade.

How's Sunny doing? I miss his somewhat identical requests.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 297 of 483 (427 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Well isn't this special !!!!!!1Smiley Happy

Bout time all of you started to hang out in forums! And greatly appreciated. So, like everyone has said we hangout all over the place , Wait that didn't sound right ,lol Smiley LOL. We hangout in every kind of space home has and yes the Gay Pride event wasn't made public for reasons we all can agree on. Besides the PRUDISH bunch on here might fall over and faint ,lol  

Yes theres those ones that lurk in the shadows and glare at our anntics on home , just like in the gay bars. heavens forbid they are seen EEEKKK! Might even scare me!!!  But, Guys,  add me if you want .BUT!, dont even be prudish,  or have some nasty things to say about gays on home. Believe me that would make me cause a scene you wouldnt like haveing happen,lol  But, over all I am a fun loving silly, mispelling gay man. Oh, and for you all reading this and think your going to bash me on home, I'd think twice on that I love issuing reports and yes , I have gotten several banned for their actions so dont even think of adding me if your thinking of doing it. LOl nuff said hugs everyone and see ya on home!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message 298 of 483 (406 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 30, 2013

EDW and Kampl.  what is your problem im just here looking to meet Gay Boyfriend.  im  not violation The rules here  just posting here looking for a boyfriend.  it seems to me you both dont like gay people.  thats too bad its 2013.   i tried looking on  home didnt see any gay people.  so im on these forums for people to help me to look for  gay boyfriend .  someone on here may know someone that i can hook up with and meet. or they can point me in the right direction on home. so as long as im not violating any of sony rules im not doing anything wrong so relax

Message 299 of 483 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 30, 2013

INo,No i mean on home !!! ,lol not forums I'm talking anbout the bullies on home . aww your ok hugs

Message 300 of 483 (391 Views)
0 Likes