Sackboy
429 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

May 18, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You need to grow up, Batman. There is nothing wrong with talking and hanging out with gay men. Not every gay guy in the world wants a piece of you, just like how every woman in the world doesn't want you. Also, you say that you don't hang out with gay guys in real life and on Home? Really? You don't? Because there's a lot of gay people out there in real life and on Home. You could know some gay guys in real life and on Home and not even know it. Not all gay guys have come out of the closet. There are some that keep it secretly or don't even show signs that they are gay. And, before you even start with saying, "Oh, I know the guys I hang out with in real life and on Home aren't gay," how do you know that? What, you go around asking guys you met in real life and on Home, "Are you gay?"

i dont care about wat u say and why i need to grow up and stuff.. i simply dont care wat comes out yo mouth.  like is said befoer. this is how I ROLL!! i dont hang wit gay ppl ok? dont worry about me. ur not gonna change my mind or watever ur tryin to do lol. and its not about them hitting on me either. its jsut thier lifestyle that i dont want to be around PERIOD. i got a differnt lifestyle, and this is the way i like to live it.

like i said (IF U READ WAT I WROTE). i show respect to gay ppl i just dont hang wit them GEEEZ! end this debate. cause its pointless to me. i kno lots of gay ppl, liek i kno alot of gangstas,  i jsut say wats up or hows everything with you etc and go about my business. im not gonna ask them if they wanna chill or go out, no im not down wit that.

ur acting like i see a gay dude and i  SCREAM " haaaa run help a gay dude ahhhhhhhh call 911!! "  NO.. uggh if they say they are gay  i be like " oh ok. thats good for u." ill chit chat wit them, but i wouldnt add them and hang around them naaahhh not on that.

"friends" thats on my level,on my lifestyle, i have respect for them and hang out wit them.

"Socials" ppl thats not on my lifestyle theyre just hi bye, and show my respect.

I consider ppl thats not on my lifestyle as  "Socials"(gays,Lesbos,gangstas,drug dealers,goths,emos,etc)

ok i dont like to talk about Rodeo stuff all day.. like booooooringgg....

ok same thing wit gay dudes, like "hey that guy look so cuuuute!" YUCK!! NAH f dat lol

" differnt lifestyles"

I stand my ground and u cn cal me all kinds of names you want(growup lol) I DONT care.

Message 130 of 483 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

May 18, 2012

~ NO MORE DEBATE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE  OP SUBJECT!!!!

u cnt change my mind or watever. like u cant make a bird have babies wit a cat hahaha!! cause never gonna happen

the mods gonna close the thread and the OP  is gonna be ANGRY! CAUSE U ALL R NOT ON SUBJECT!! LOL

Message 131 of 483 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 18, 2012

I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just pointing out a fact to you, just like how some other people are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 132 of 483 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

May 19, 2012

I like how guy on PS Home (or anywhere really) Have to literally drill in your head they they are not gay. Like they have to litterally say it 10 times, explain in long division why etc etc. I used to be just like this guy though. Untill I met a gay guy that I had allot in common with. All of the sudden the fact they they were gay became insignifigant to me. I hope this guy can have that same experience some day. Every one needs a gay friend weather they want one or not lol.

Message 133 of 483 (635 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

im gay and proud 

Heart

Message 134 of 483 (577 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I'm a gaymer to. I useally hang out at the beach in Home. I'm 35, male, gay from Indiana. If anyone wants to add me I'll be glad to accept. Just please let me know that you are gay. That way I know you seen my name on the forum here under this posting. I don't just add random people I useally keep to myself. But I can always use friends to talk with in home about same interest. I'm a Big Resident Evil fan and I also have Assassin Creed games. 

Message 135 of 483 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I never knew there were so many gay ppl on home. i think they are like everyone else... and there shouldnt be a hangout just for gay ppl. i find that gay ppl on home are more outspoken. prolly due to things they have been through and to some they are just rude user.
Message 136 of 483 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I'm not gay, but I have friends that are on home. Basically, they hang out where they want, though the Singstar rooms  have a reputation of being a" gay bar".  Though everyone is welcome there too

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 137 of 483 (445 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jan 23, 2013

game gaymer here Smiley Wink 

add me PSN ID - Extremeauto85

Message 138 of 483 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I'm a gaymer as well, so feel free to add me and that goes for anyone else searching. Just write that you've seen my post or something like that lol. I don't know any on home yet so could use more friends Smiley Happy
Message 139 of 483 (369 Views)
0 Likes