First Son
17 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

May 16, 2012

I'm practically everywhere.  I'm a gay woman who's not exactly feminine and am tired of the clothes for the female avis.  Right now I'm walking around as a dude because the male avis have a clothing selection that's more to my tastes, since Home won't let my female avi wear male-styled clothing.  Grr.  Anywho, if you see me around, say hello.  

Message 120 of 483 (373 Views)
Sackboy
429 posts

May 17, 2012

ok.. um...if u wanna simply hang wit gay dudes and u wana ask male avatas if they are gay. this is how u do it..

"hey wats uup? im not trying to hit on u or anything im just asking u if ur gay?"

but if u do this "oooh hi!! u look good! i liek ur outfit hehe! soo  ur gay?"(flirting)  DUUUUDE STRIGHT GUYS LIKE ME WILL SNAP! sorry but its true.

I dont hang wit gay dudes  .ill play a game with them like Resident Evil ORC or somthing, but i cant hang wit them in  real life. ill just say hi and bye. man i cant hang wit them on pshome lol... but i show them respect liek i show respect to anyone else. i see them in stores they say hi .. i say "hi back" and walk away,  things like that its kool but i dont hang wit them.. like going out and stuff naaaaaahh thats not how i roll.

Message 121 of 483 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 17, 2012

You can't hang out without gay people in real life and on Home? Wow! You know, not every gay guy is trying to go out with you. Just because a guy is gay, it doesn't mean that he goes around hitting on every guy he sees and dates 'em.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 122 of 483 (474 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

May 18, 2012

LatinoBatman24 wrote:

ok.. um...if u wanna simply hang wit gay dudes and u wana ask male avatas if they are gay. this is how u do it..

"hey wats uup? im not trying to hit on u or anything im just asking u if ur gay?"

but if u do this "oooh hi!! u look good! i liek ur outfit hehe! soo  ur gay?"(flirting)  DUUUUDE STRIGHT GUYS LIKE ME WILL SNAP! sorry but its true.

I dont hang wit gay dudes  .ill play a game with them like Resident Evil ORC or somthing, but i cant hang wit them in  real life. ill just say hi and bye. man i cant hang wit them on pshome lol... but i show them respect liek i show respect to anyone else. i see them in stores they say hi .. i say "hi back" and walk away,  things like that its kool but i dont hang wit them.. like going out and stuff naaaaaahh thats not how i roll.

BigSig Green by ZaamIT.com

Sorry, but personally I could never do anything like that.. it's not appropriate to ask like that...  Referring to your first way of asking.

Message 123 of 483 (474 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

May 18, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You can't hang out without gay people in real life and on Home? Wow! You know, not every gay guy is trying to go out with you. Just because a guy is gay, it doesn't mean that he goes around hitting on every guy he sees and dates 'em.

Yea.. he's missing out on a lot..  Gay men are the best lol.

Message 124 of 483 (474 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 18, 2012

Lol, I know, right?

Message 125 of 483 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

May 18, 2012

yup thts how i roll. thanks

Message 126 of 483 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

May 18, 2012

SteveO1966 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Yea.. he's missing out on a lot..  Gay men are the best lol.

~ im not missing out on anything.. lol TRUST ME!! im goooooooooood!!

EXAMPLE::  if i dont like black jelly beans.. I DONT LIKE BLACK JELLY BEANS!  u might like em.. but it taste nasty to me.. and im not missing out on black jelly beans cause i dont like how it taste.

GAY dudes they are just not my type of ppl i want to hang with PERIOD. Just like i dont like to hang wit  "ignorant,crazy,drug dealers,ghetto,disrespectful ETC PPL!!  lol

Message 127 of 483 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

May 18, 2012

on behalf of all gay gamers :

Gay men are gay not desperate. LatinoBatman is safe.

If women dont want you believe me when I say gay men are even more fickle and you can truuuust, they dont want you either.

Message 128 of 483 (477 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 18, 2012

You need to grow up, Batman. There is nothing wrong with talking and hanging out with gay men. Not every gay guy in the world wants a piece of you, just like how every woman in the world doesn't want you. Also, you say that you don't hang out with gay guys in real life and on Home? Really? You don't? Because there's a lot of gay people out there in real life and on Home. You could know some gay guys in real life and on Home and not even know it. Not all gay guys have come out of the closet. There are some that keep it secretly or don't even show signs that they are gay. And, before you even start with saying, "Oh, I know the guys I hang out with in real life and on Home aren't gay," how do you know that? What, you go around asking guys you met in real life and on Home, "Are you gay?"

Message 129 of 483 (477 Views)