Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Gay Playstation Home

Jul 14, 2012
Melpoe said:

Like, if I made a club for just white, 6'2, 200 pound, Italian males. Wouldn't that be weird?

No but if that happens I want in. Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 37 (433 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jul 14, 2012

stevev363 wrote:
Melpoe said:

Like, if I made a club for just white, 6'2, 200 pound, Italian males. Wouldn't that be weird?

No but if that happens I want in. Smiley LOL

If this is some kind of sexual pass at me, you had me at "No".

Message 22 of 37 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

People gather with those they feel most comfortable with. This does not make it wrong (or a hate group). They will most likely associate with folks outside of the club, but will always return to where they feel comfortable (or safe). Just as we do when we return to our apartments and house or bars in real life.

Let's not judge, but be tolerant and understanding.

Then obviously you havent been to x7 lately

But whatever, feel free to join his club nobody is judging you

Message 23 of 37 (419 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 14, 2012

The title reminded me of misspelling "Gay Luigi" (when the script actually say "Eh Luigi")

Message 24 of 37 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Once again someone wants to start a club and people decide to make fun of him, be rude and even derail the thread. Great going, folks!

Message 25 of 37 (400 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Once again someone wants to start a club and people decide to make fun of him, be rude and even derail the thread. Great going, folks!

I'm glad to see you support clubs that focus on segregating people based on their sexuality. Really a great race to the decline of humanity.

granted, there are so many other people out there that do this, but since the thread was made... hey, y'know? Anyway, you're going off topic by posting this, so stop being all mighty. Just report people and move on, Max.

BTW Conrad's reminded me of Obama after you say that

Message 26 of 37 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1910 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012
I think that's cool to start a club like this. I've seen a lot of people get attacked verbally in Home for their sexuality, and I've come to their defense if I'm around. If the OP was to start a club, then let them and be supportive. On a side note, I hate the word tolerance. It's another way of saying to just deal with someone. I think it should be acceptance.
Message 27 of 37 (379 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Atomika14 wrote:
I think that's cool to start a club like this. I've seen a lot of people get attacked verbally in Home for their sexuality, and I've come to their defense if I'm around. If the OP was to start a club, then let them and be supportive. On a side note, I hate the word tolerance. It's another way of saying to just deal with someone. I think it should be acceptance.

I agree

There is nothing wrong with the OP wanting to start a club like this. People posting in it really should be those interested in asking questions and showing an interest. Club threads are not general discussion threads.

If someone wants to discuss the merits of having clubs based on sexual preference they should start a separate thread to talk about it. This isn't the place to do it. 

Message 28 of 37 (361 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Atomika14 wrote:

I agree

There is nothing wrong with the OP wanting to start a club like this. People posting in it really should be those interested in asking questions and showing an interest. Club threads are not general discussion threads.

If someone wants to discuss the merits of having clubs based on sexual preference they should start a separate thread to talk about it. This isn't the place to do it. 

Atomika, Joanna and now Sir_Main is right. This OP is suspose to be for Club OP. Not General Discussion. Also yet again Conrad_Max is right as well.

Conrad_Max wrote:

Also this Complaining over Conrad_Max HAS NOTTING TO DO WITH THIS CLUB!

At LEAST the title has been edited by the moderator. It would be easy to just call it "The Homosexuality Club"

Message 29 of 37 (331 Views)
Wastelander
817 posts

Re: [Club] Gay Playstation Home

Jul 15, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:

I made a club for gay bi Dl and lesbians on home. Features alot of things. if u want to join Please message HAZETHEEPIC on home. Since theres really no place for gays to hang in home

Is there signs up in public spaces saying.. No Gays Allowed?

Message 30 of 37 (312 Views)
0 Likes