Feb 04 2013
By: Sunny-Hallways Lombax Warrior 144 posts

Gay MEN ON Home ?

8 replies 893 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

NEW TO These Forums.  i was refered to come here. i been on home for a few weeks now.  i met some nice people and nice friends but also met not so nice people. i was refered to these boards from a friend. im Looking to make some Gay Male or Female Friends.  I Would Pefer guys  friends though. i went to some places on home like singstar konami  i was told Gay men hung out at those places everytime i go i never seem to find any. anyways im not looking for any friends under  18. looking for 21 over. if anyone on here know any Gay men on home looking for friendship if u can pm me and let me know.  also if u can recomemend me any other places but singstar and konami where i can meet some.  i have straight friends. i dont mind having straight friends too as long as they are nice and respectful.  if anyone wants to add me they can.

Message 1 of 9 (893 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: Gay MEN ON Home ?

Feb 4, 2013
Message 2 of 9 (884 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Message 3 of 9 (882 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Welcome to the forums...there are clubs that can help

Message 4 of 9 (869 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Feb 4, 2013

This topic has been brought up afew times in the past few months. There definetly are other gay people on Home so your not alone here. I don't know if there's any desinated space where gay people hang out at. But there was talk by some about starting a club for gays and lesbians. I suggest searching the boards here, because then you will find the other threads on this topic and some names of people you could contact. Just a little warning here though, not everyone on the forums are accepting towards gay people and these threads tend to get attacked by these haters and trolls. Good luck though, and I hope you find what your looking for. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 9 (842 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Feb 4, 2013

there are lots of gay men on home, myself being one of them. i find once u find one or two  u'll met the rest of the groups. my boyfriend also plays on home, a whole lot more than me. his avatar is a woman, not for fooling guys, he just likes to look pretty on home, lol. when home first opened a bunch of us guys would chill in cp chat and see how much we could say without the mods getting mad at us.

Message 6 of 9 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Feb 4, 2013

i tried  searching for gay  clubs and gay men on home through gay clubs i sent out invites for GAY Clubs so i can meet other  Gay men  but no one has  gotten back to me. i did that like a week or  two again. its really so hard to meet  Other Gay Men on home and the ones i happen  do meet which isnt often    they always seem to be like 15 and 16 years old. i am looking for someone alot older  over  21.  i went to singstar konami adventure district hudson bowling alley  i still couldnt find ANY Gay Guys in those places

Message 7 of 9 (736 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28240 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I think by just interacting with people in Home will eventually find out who is Gay or not. Or even if someone can help you find such a club. And go through this thread. I would send a PM to anyone who mentioned that they were Gay and ask if they can guide you - maybe introduce you to any Gay club that they may be a member of.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 9 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Feb 5, 2013

First, the constant "gay men" being thrown out there looks like either trolling or baiting. Stop it.

For anyone suggesting to just find a club. That band-aid is soggy, old, and doesn't work anymore. The few clubs that are out there, aren't very or even active. Most are ignored. If you haven't done a gay clubs search, and joined an active one that is currently active, don't make that suggestion.

To the OP, if you are sincere (as skeptical as I am at this point), I do understand your wanting to find someone that shares common interests, or similar life experiences as yourself, but as long as someone is accepting of you and interested in what you want to share it will not matter who you are talking to. Gay, straight, male, female, old, young, won't really matter, all can be accepting, and equally offended. Your best bet is just be you everywhere, around everybody, and people that are interested in you will flock to you, no hunting, and no clubs required. Last thing you'll want is to defeat yourself by finding said people, and finding out that you'd have had better friends if you were looking for people that like shopping, nightclubs, rpg games, or whatever other hobbies you'd gravitate to.

Welcome to the forums, and good luck cool

Perish_Song
Message 9 of 9 (685 Views)