Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Gay Clothes on Home Now ?

Sep 28, 2013
Conversation seems to be running its course. Will be locked in am atter of time.
Message 61 of 103 (436 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 28, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Conversation seems to be running its course. Will be locked in am atter of time.

Congrats on the new moderator position!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 62 of 103 (431 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Sep 28, 2013
I said all I'm going to say on this topic. If anyone wants to talk to me they can pm and we can talk about other important things dealing with gaming...
Message 63 of 103 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

Let's not bait people into arguments soley based on your inaccurate assumptions, when you obviously know nothing about me. I have gay and bisexual friends, so do not accuse me of being insensitive.

But why can't we have Straight-Pride items, too? It's all about everyone being equal and it would only seem fair. I would buy this t-shirt if it was on Home.

And you just proved my assumption to be right. Anyone with a shred of decency who would have read my response would have excused their insensitive remark, having LGBT friends you should have gotten that instead of using them to hide behind as an excuse. Nobody was baited into anything, you made the remark and continue to perpetuate the same ill ignorance as if you have a point. That's utterly insensitive. The point of the thread was for the LGBT community to discuss and give their opinions of the GAY pride items, not to stir the pot and create a community division which you have successfully done. KUDOS!

Message 64 of 103 (372 Views)
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Sep 28, 2013

this thread

Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif

Message 65 of 103 (357 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Wow, and howdydoody.

C'mon. nDreams saw a market segment where there could make some moohla. They thought, hmmm, the LGBT community wears what we all do on Home, ie; everything. We need something special. No Circus, they aren't clowns. No Carnival, this isn't Mardi Gras. Ah ! A Parade, A Parade and Pride. Voila !

Pride outfits look, like, totally rad, dudes. Tubular to the max, hang ten tommy.

and , No, Ed, I don't think you were bigoted at all. You have been trying to be polite and caring : good job.

Otherwise, remember it is not What you are that counts, but Who you are.

So, put that in your Pipe and inhale until you blow up like a Technicolor Balloon, and what's with the new Cinderella ?

Those Hollywood guys must have been in Home, and saw some girls wearing those over inflated lifepreservers. smh.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 66 of 103 (333 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 29, 2013
Conversation definately running its course Lol

Message 67 of 103 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Hey nDreams, it would be nice if you would make cute bikini tops, like the pride one, but without the pride tattoo. This is like the only time you guys have made a cute bikini top, that isn't attached to a full outfit, but I have no use for it, because I'm not part of the gay community. I've always wanted a plain and simple white bikini top for my av and that one was perfect. Please release a version that's not pride related.

I won't hold my breath, but it never hurts to ask.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 68 of 103 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 29, 2013

If rainbow didn't = gay then why would it be the gay pride flag or part of the outfit that N Dreams just put out or flag added to the back of the motorcycle and I was just pointing out that is is the first thing actually called gay pride there are other clothing items on home that would be considered that and IM part of the LGBT community so what u say about something I said just shows how stupid you are because what is known to all must not be known to you or you just like to hate on people who have said nothing offensive or called names or said anything about anyone I was just letting people know they have options but you took it the wrong way

Message 69 of 103 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Sep 29, 2013
not sayng i dont like the gay outfit, i bought mine as soon as i seen it. i think its about time they bring gay stuff to home. i do wish they bring more stuff for us. i love for my avtar have alittle hair on his chest or a nice little treasure trail. seem women get big breast all the time and short skimpy dresses or shorts.
Message 70 of 103 (252 Views)