Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: Gay Clothes on Home Now ?

Sep 28, 2013
Ok since you are talking hypotheticals...let's say both of ones parents are black and they conceive a child chances are slim that the baby will be Caucasian, or Asian, but if someone who is gay, bi, or transgendered decides to conceive does that mean the child will be gay, bi, or transgendered? And again this is a hypothetical statement.
Message 51 of 103 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Sep 28, 2013

short answer , no.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 52 of 103 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

I'm tempted to reply, but I have a feeling I'm gonna get my ass chewed out if I do

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 53 of 103 (302 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Sep 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm tempted to reply, but I have a feeling I'm gonna get my *edit* chewed out if I do

Don't do that Chad! Now I'm dying to know what you were going to say. PM me if you can't post it. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 103 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm tempted to reply, but I have a feeling I'm gonna get my *edit* chewed out if I do

Don't do that Chad! Now I'm dying to know what you were going to say. PM me if you can't post it. Smiley Tongue

Its not that its bad, I'm just not sure how everyone will react. The overall point I was going to make was, I see everyone on an even playing field no matter what your orientation is, so are pride items like these really even necessary? 

The whole point of pride awareness is to promote it and show it isn't a bad thing. Based on this thread alone shows how counterproductive they have been.

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 55 of 103 (289 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 28, 2013

JarOfApples wrote:

You can't sport your "Straight Pride". It's like having a shirt that says "White Pride". You just can't.

The point of pride parades and what not is because they couldn't do that in the past. They are trying to change the world to show everyone they are proud of who they are and they won't hide because of what society tells them.

Being straight is no feat. You're not struggling, you're not fighting. It's a boring life and it's nothing to have shirt or a parade over.

Sorry if my wording was off. I don't mean to offend anyone.

I'm sure you mean well but I think you'll find people aren't a sexuality for how "fun" it is, but because it's simply who and what they are. You shouldn't judge people for being straight as much as people shouldn't just others for being gay. 

I like to think of pride being simply proud of who you are no matter who you are, not doing things to spite people because you can do what you couldn't do before. Black and white, straight or LGBT, abled or disabled, people should have the right to be proud of who they are and wear what they want to demonstrate that pride. However, I'm going off on a tangent. I'm simply pointing out the logical fallacies in politically correct liberal American and European society.

In short, never be too passionate about something, there's a good chance that you will objectify whatever it is to the point that things you think or do will end up contradicting the belief system you've set up for yourself.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 56 of 103 (289 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm tempted to reply, but I have a feeling I'm gonna get my ass chewed out if I do

I see what you did there.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 57 of 103 (285 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 28, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I see what you did there.

Ed...lol...

Message 58 of 103 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Sep 28, 2013

JarOfApples wrote:

You can't sport your "Straight Pride". It's like having a shirt that says "White Pride". You just can't.

The point of pride parades and what not is because they couldn't do that in the past. They are trying to change the world to show everyone they are proud of who they are and they won't hide because of what society tells them.

Being straight is no feat. You're not struggling, you're not fighting. It's a boring life and it's nothing to have shirt or a parade over.

Sorry if my wording was off. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Oh yeah, that's right. Because whenever we want to show our pride, we're instantly labeled "insensitive" and "racist".

So much love.

- L.C

Message 59 of 103 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Sep 28, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
Ok since you are talking hypotheticals...let's say both of ones parents are black and they conceive a child chances are slim that the baby will be Caucasian, or Asian, but if someone who is gay, bi, or transgendered decides to conceive does that mean the child will be gay, bi, or transgendered? And again this is a hypothetical statement.

It all has to do with genetic DNA. So yes, and no.

Homosexuality isn't a choice. It's been around for some while now. Probably since day 1.
Some Mammals are also homosexual. Primates are mammals. Humans are also under primates.

We're mammals.

See the connection?

YB

Message 60 of 103 (250 Views)