Dec 03 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Gay Bullies in Cantina

20 replies 680 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

A warning to anyone going to Star Wars Cantina.  It seems to have been turned into some kind of Gay Fam hangout where gay bullies talk obscenely and harass innocent bystanders or try an pick fights with innocent bystanders. Ex-freezers hanging out there now too with time on their hands with nothing to do since Sony fixed the freezing issues.  Kind of like the grifters you see loitering outside liquor stores or seven/eleven waiting to scam somebody.

Message 1 of 21 (680 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24881 posts

Re: Gay Bullies in Cantina

Dec 3, 2012
Message 2 of 21 (668 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 3, 2012

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 21 (664 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Dec 3, 2012

The correct term is homosexuality.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 4 of 21 (647 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4724 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I just went there. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.
Message 5 of 21 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 3, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

A warning to anyone going to Star Wars Cantina.  It seems to have been turned into some kind of Gay Fam hangout where gay bullies talk obscenely and harass innocent bystanders or try an pick fights with innocent bystanders. Ex-freezers hanging out there now too with time on their hands with nothing to do since Sony fixed the freezing issues.  Kind of like the grifters you see loitering outside liquor stores or seven/eleven waiting to scam somebody.

This is were the ingnore button comes to affect. 

Message 6 of 21 (606 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 3, 2012

What does gay have to do with bullies?

sword-art-online
Message 7 of 21 (587 Views)
VP of Gaming
29230 posts

Re: Bullies in Cantina

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

To the OP:

How long have you been a member of the Home Community and this forum? I think a while. I think that you have emersed yourself into it and that by this time you know how to deal with problematic people. So, why post the issue here?

I think that anyone who regularly posts on this forum knows just what to do. Of course, I could be wrong.

Report, Ignore and move on.

Do you need help or assistance...?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 21 (579 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

To the OP:

How long have you been a member of the Home Community and this forum? I think a while. I think that you have emersed yourself into it and that by this time you know how to deal with problematic people. So, why post the issue here?

I think that anyone who regularly posts on this forum knows just what to do. Of course, I could be wrong.

Report, Ignore and move on.

Do you need help or assistance...?

I thought it was self-explanatory. A warning to parents or others that I have been verbally bullied in this space and to be wary of a Gay {homosexual} Fam or contingency of avatars that engage in exremely offensive language. True you can ignore and report but that doesnt protect a sensitive individual from the initial damage.  I am getting a little tired of hearing this same refrain "ignore and report" when these individuals have maintained their prescence. They should no longer be there and I resent always having to make some effort when moderators are being paid to do this.  I am a paying customer and just like in real life pan handlers and grifters/troublemakers loiterng around stores are cleared out by security so should they be in Home.

Message 9 of 21 (532 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29230 posts

Re: Bullies in Cantina

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Again, you are a veteran here. You know what to do.

What if we all posted every negative experience we encountered in Home? There are a million personal issues in Home, should they all be posted here? What would this forum be like?

If you want to discuss this in private, please send me a friend request. I'm willing to listen.

Any futher discussion with me will be in private. No need to discuss it here.

Lastly, I suggest that you remove the word "Gay" from the title of this topic. A bully is a bully whether they are straight, gay, white, black, red, yellow bi or spotted... Do you understand where I'm coming form?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 10 of 21 (506 Views)