Sep 01 2010
By: KarateChampChad Ghost of Sparta 10662 posts

Gamescom Space Removal?

12 replies 11 views Edited Sep 1, 2010

I remember reading that the Gamescom event space would be removed 2 weeks after launch, meaning today is its last day of being live. Yet I saw nothing in the NA nor EU Blog about its removal. Is it implied that the space will be removed with Thursday's maintenance or will the space still remain in Home for longer? 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Re: Gamescom Space Removal?

Sep 1, 2010

I could be wrong but my guess would be Thursday. Thats also when they took FEVA down.

Message 2 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Sep 1, 2010
Message 3 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Lord_Rinja wrote:

I could be wrong but my guess would be Thursday. Thats also when they took FEVA down. I could be wrong though.

They'll remove it with the maintenance update, yes. I meant do they plan on removing it with tomorrow's update, I read somewhere that it would be up for 2 weeks, and tomorrow would be 2 weeks since launch so I was just curious, since it wasn't mentioned anywhere of its removal in the blogs today. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 1, 2010

It most likely will be Removed.

If anyone hasn't gotten all 8 Posters yet ya better hurry just in Case.

that goes for HK as well better hurry!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Sep 1, 2010

maybe they just forgot to mention its removal in the blog update.

after all, it wouldnt be the first time the blog update messed up.

Message 6 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Sep 1, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

Lord_Rinja wrote:

I could be wrong but my guess would be Thursday. Thats also when they took FEVA down. I could be wrong though.

They'll remove it with the maintenance update, yes. I meant do they plan on removing it with tomorrow's update, I read somewhere that it would be up for 2 weeks, and tomorrow would be 2 weeks since launch so I was just curious, since it wasn't mentioned anywhere of its removal in the blogs today. 

Yeah, I read that also. Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow. If E3 came to an end, I'm sure Gamescon will also. Its a little buggy but overall, I had fun at that space. It has a lot of nice items to offer. The Sofa and Stndees were my favorites. Lukily, I was able to win all of the posters as well. Took a while though. This space also got me even more psyched for Dead Nation and Killzone 3.

Message 7 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Sep 2, 2010

Well, its still here bro so I guess we were wrong, lol.

Message 8 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Sep 2, 2010
speaking of which the mod event space is still there they said 2 weeks as well but 2+ months later isn't limited time only as the it says
Message 9 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Sep 2, 2010

silverthehedgeh wrote:
speaking of which the mod event space is still there they said 2 weeks as well but 2+ months later isn't limited time only as the it says

If you are referring to Mod Nation Racers, there was an anouncement that due to popular demand, they decided to keep the event space.

Message 10 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes