Dec 13 2010
By: DynaKnight Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Gamer's Lounge game list "mistake?"

3 replies 7 views Edited Dec 13, 2010

I think this needed to be addressed, because I'm not sure if I'm the only one that notices. In the Gamer's Lounge on some nights, it's had Fallout: New Vegas listed there, but in actuality, it DOESN'T have onine multiplayer. I've even asked some of my friends who own it, and they said it doesn't have it as well. Anyone know why they listed it in the Gamer's Lounge?

Message 1 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Re: Gamer's Lounge game list "mistake?"

Dec 13, 2010

I'm not sure why Fallout: New Vegas was listed. There have been a few like that. In the past, when a game without multiplayer was (inadvertently) included, instead of game launching people who showed up got together and talked about the game and discussed strategies.

I do encourage you (and others) to post in the Events forum what games (with multiplayer!) that you would like to see on the game launching schedule.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 2 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Dec 13, 2010

That was very funny. Thanks for bringing this up. I have somewhere to go now. 

Good point about it just being a meeting place though. Makes sense to me. 

Roaring_Twenties Trophy Card
Message 3 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Dec 13, 2010

pasufarin wrote:

I'm not sure why Fallout: New Vegas was listed. There have been a few like that. In the past, when a game without multiplayer was (inadvertently) included, instead of game launching people who showed up got together and talked about the game and discussed strategies.

I do encourage you (and others) to post in the Events forum what games (with multiplayer!) that you would like to see on the game launching schedule.

Right now, seems Force Unleashed 2 is one of the games that's up this week for the Featured Games. Hope it'll get fixed so people won't be too confused when they play games on Home.

Message 4 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes