Sackboy
262 posts

Re: Game Mechanics Speaks

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

..anyone willing to admit buyers remorse with this? ..I'm not too proud to say 'yea count me in on that' ..(shiney shiney)  ..when i did my review on this space in the Seaclyff space goes live thread,  the issues I had listed seemed to become larger problems in the following days until ..well i just became frustrated and really dont go there because of them now.  The concept was good honestly but with the space/camera issues, awkward maneuvering/staircase etc..(oh heck u dont want to hear me whine so i'll end the list there), combine that with the price & *sigh* (knocks own head against desk)..never ever again unless I view a space thoroughly BEFOREHAND.. I take my lumps when I'm wrong & yea... -_-

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 41 of 45 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 22, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

The fact, as announced, is that the space did well enough to make a profit and become a bestseller for that company.

The fact is, enough units were sold for Game Mechanics to call it successful.

Obviously, with a $20 price tag, it would take less units sold to reach a break even point and to continue on to profit. With that being said, I challenge Game Mechanics to lower the price now.

OR SIMPLY BUY THE CLUBHOUSE VERISON 

ITS 15 BUCKS

Message 42 of 45 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Oct 23, 2013

al2009man wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

The fact, as announced, is that the space did well enough to make a profit and become a bestseller for that company.

The fact is, enough units were sold for Game Mechanics to call it successful.

Obviously, with a $20 price tag, it would take less units sold to reach a break even point and to continue on to profit. With that being said, I challenge Game Mechanics to lower the price now.

OR SIMPLY BUY THE CLUBHOUSE VERISON 

ITS 15 BUCKS

Dude, we get it. Seriously though, even at $15 there are no rewards, so yes it is at a lower price but it still lacks the REWARDS.

Message 43 of 45 (168 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 23, 2013

The downside of the clubhouse is you can't hang wall hangings.  If i could i'd probably buy it at $15

Message 44 of 45 (143 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Ive never seen this place before, personally ..

Is it better than Harbour Studio?
Message 45 of 45 (99 Views)
0 Likes