Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Re: Game Mechanics: Magical Leaf Rug

May 22, 2013

The Magical Leaf Rug uses 6 slots and is 2.99.

Message 21 of 28 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

The gates are awesome. My only complaint is that they don't show the tenths of a second.

Really?  The picture shows 00:00:00 - which should mean minutes:seconds:hundreths of seconds - why would they have lap times in the hours?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 22 of 28 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

The gates are awesome. My only complaint is that they don't show the tenths of a second.

Really?  The picture shows 00:00:00 - which should mean minutes:seconds:hundreths of seconds - why would they have lap times in the hours?

That's just how it is.

Message 23 of 28 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

May 22, 2013

s9358 wrote:

Game Mechanics has so far for me been one of the best new companys on home. Would be intresting to see them make an apartment, with a Hot Rod / 60's muscle car theme.

I would most definitely want a 67 Fastback Mustang or a 70 Boss LMO. That would be sweet butter.

Hint hint Game Mechanics Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 28 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

That's just how it is.

Ugh... well I hope they fix that soon.  In race fractions of a second are important... and no lap should ever take an hour or more to complete.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 25 of 28 (122 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 23, 2013
Ahhh! Refund! Lol. No but seriously heads up if you haven't picked this up yet....

1. Grass is see through. I had grand plans for this rug...but if your floor has any colors or patterns...they are very visible when the leaves part. Its like its opaque settings are all the way to one side...so yeah.

2. Its smaller than i thought. 6 slots? I said...no problem. Well they go real fast. Looks pretty but i can't finish what i wanted to do with it...anyways heads up.
Message 26 of 28 (84 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

May 23, 2013

If you can send a picture of the colors/pattern visible through the carpet, please do. This may not be our item, but we will do what we can to fix it. If we can see an image, we can probably guess what is happening. You should not be able to see anything. The image is set as opaque.

We try to keep the slot count down as low as possible. We work very hard at it. To make a bigger rug would have taken up more slots. We tried to find a happy middle ground.

Also, bigger carpets are hard to place. We kept getting caught on things when it was bigger.

You can email us the image if you can get it at support@gamemechanics.com.

Message 27 of 28 (79 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 23, 2013
Hey i appreciate that GM. I didnt think y'all would worry about it. I'll send you guys a few pics. Thanks
Message 28 of 28 (59 Views)