Jan 07 2010
By: Sylntkaos First Son 2 posts

Game Costumes?

18 replies 65 views Edited Jan 7, 2010

Well im pretty new to PS Home. So Hey^^

I wanted to ask if you get new clothing or something like that when you buying a game in reallife.

I bought myself Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and hoped to get some out of it in ps home.

And if i can how will i do that? And do other games have that?

Thanks already 

Message 1 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Re: Game Costumes?

Jan 7, 2010

Theres the tekken 6 game that comes with in game unlockables for playstation home, but theyre not costumes..

There was also a Darksiders costumes you could get if you pre-ordered the Darksiders game from Amazon, but the offer is no longer available.

But check out this thread for free stuff  http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=665684

Welcome to the forums by the way

Message Edited by Ledis15 on 01-06-2010 08:53 PM
Message 2 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Usually not..  Some do give out T-Shirts and such, like SingStar this is something kinda new.  Some do with preorders now.  Best thing to do is check this thread, it shows some of the cool stuff you can get free, along with some items that are disc only unlockables.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=665684

Message Edited by SteveO1966 on 01-06-2010 08:53 PM
Message 3 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Ha

Thanks guys

and thank for the welcome 

Message 4 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Sylntkaos wrote:

I wanted to ask if you get new clothing or something like that when you buying a game in reallife.

I bought myself Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and hoped to get some out of it in ps home.

Thanks already 

There are a number of Tekken 6 and Street Fighrer Costumes for both male and female. Some of the female costumes look like these. They have a number of costumes for males as well. You may want to check out the Fashion Threads on the fourm to see what people are wearing. The female thread is here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=795774

The mens thread is here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=810198&view=by_...

Cammy

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-06-2010 06:04 PM
Message 5 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sylntkaos wrote:

Thanks already 

There are a number of Tekken 6 and Street Fighrer Costumes for both male and female. Some of the female costumes look like these. They have a number of costumes for males as well. You may want to check out the Fashion Threads on the fourm to see what people are wearing. The female thread is here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=795774

The mens thread is here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=810198&view=by_...

Cammy

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-06-2010 06:04 PM

Nice pictures Joanna, But what happened to Poor Christies Hair?

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 6 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 7, 2010
I did the fashion shoot in the height of the give away season in Japan and Hong Kong. Some how rushing to get dressed I neglected to put the right hairstyle. I suppose I'll have to reshoot some pictures with the correct hair style. For what it's worth, I've just shot a number of pics of Lili and will have those posted soon.
Message 7 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jan 7, 2010

yea some games have unlockibles for home.... it usually says it on the box

Message 8 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Sylntkaos wrote:

Thanks already 

Well hello there...There are only a few "Games",

you can buy that have items within them that you 

can unlock to use on home.

Tekken has shirts and gloves and an arcade cab yes.

While I think developers sometimes are either full of 

themselves or think we will just burst

with playing their new graphically wonderful offering

or they really are out of touch with users of home.

At times I think they would rather just sell their little virtual item,

get out of it what they can

and hope the game sells.

I just LOVE the sound of a trophy,but even more...

when you know your about to unlock something

not everyone has AND its cool. They have yet to truly touch on this...

So...Buy yourself Pixel Junk Shooter.Its has unlockables.A whole space suit matter of fact.

Namco..the standard for this platform,has at least a dozen prizes to win that are usable in home.

Most of your unlockables tho are  actually within the Mini games within Home.

Also,pay close attention to the threads here..anything that says unlockables .

Message Edited by musicman1234 on 01-06-2010 08:55 PM
Message 9 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: Re: Game Costumes?

Jan 7, 2010
PAID** pixel junk shooter, namco museum essentials, tekken 6, street fighter 4, singstar, resident evil 4, batman game has a free batcave space, re5 has free wesker glasses wen u go in2 the space museum, JP REGION** splunker. FREE** namco beta, infamous demo PREORDERS** xclusive free w game preorder @amazon- sver apt w mag, darksiders, PAST-killzone 2, infamous reaper** i think thats all 4 now.
Message 10 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes